25::Wow, Really?

"Fall in love with a person who enjoys your madness, not an idiot who forces you to be 'normal'."

-Unknown

~

Jungkook and Taehyung barely talked the whole time they were in New York, both hoping they didn't have to share a room once they arrived in California.

It would be just their luck that they ended up stuck rooming together again. Both men inwardly panicked when they found out the arrangements for rooms, but outwardly making sure to look completely unbothered. Jungkook spent his time finding any excuse to not be in his room.

Today, Jungkook and Hoseok planned to sight see for a bit before rehearsals and the show. Hoseok even offered to take Jungkook out to a restaurant he likes when visiting the area, knowing the male wasn't completely happy being around Taehyung all the time. Jungkook was thankful for the choreographer and accepted the offer before Hoseok could even finish explaining his idea.

"Look hyung, that's so cool! I've never seen anything like it." Jungkook exclaimed as they walked past the walk of fame.

"It's a big tourist attraction here." Hoseok voiced, Jungkook never looking away from the sight.

"Hm, maybe one day I could be on there for my dance." Jungkook wondered wishfully.

"I think that if you work for it, there is a good chance you could achieve that." Hoseok encouraged the younger male.

"Thank you hyung, maybe we can work together and we can both be on the walk of fame." Jungkook exclaimed, looking at Hoseok excitedly.

Hoseok just smiled at Jungkook, the younger's joy contagious. Hoseok may always look happy, but something about Jungkook's pure joy was different and refreshing. Hoseok had to admit he was happy to have Jungkook around, he was a great addition to their team.

"We shouldn't do too much. There's a show tonight and you need your energy." Hoseok announced after the two had walked around the city for another half hour.

"Okay, wanna get some churros and then head back to the hotel?" Jungkook asked after a small pause, slightly pouting at the idea of leaving but knowing Hoseok had a point.

The two walked in a comfortable silence as they found somewhere to get themselves churros. After a few more minutes of walking, they found a place and Hoseok ordered for them, the older of the two feeling more confident in his english. They called an uber, not wanting to walk back to the hotel, and ate their churros on the car ride back.

Hoseok walked Jungkook to his hotel room, leaving as Jungkook put the key into the lock, not waiting for the male to open his door. Jungkook turned the key and the lock quietly clicked open, Jungkook opening the door as his phone vibrated. He pulled his phone out of his pocket as he entered the room, not paying attention to his surroundings until he heard an odd sound.

His head snapped up, shocked at what he was hearing, only to feel completely crushed at what he saw. His sadness quickly turned into rage.

"What the fuck, Taehyung, get your hoe out of here." Jungkook nearly yelled, his face boiling in rage as he fully processed what he was seeing.

"What did he say?" a random american dude Jungkook didn't know asked in english.

"Nothing, get your stuff and please leave." Taehyung replied in english.

Jungkook didn't quite understand the interaction, but he was more than relieved to see the man start to gather his things and leave the room. When the door closed, Jungkook threw his book bag on the ground and stormed towards Taehyung.