52::My decisions

"I want to live a life where I make my own decisions and I dont have to pay for my principles."

-Park Saeroyi (Itaewon Class)

~

Jungkook and Kai walked into Lee's with Wooyoung in toe, Kai's outfit shocking everyone. He was wearing a cropped black sweater with Kakegurui eyes stacked on it, a black leather skirt, a chain on his waist, thigh high socks little clips holding the socks up, paired with black lace up vans and a choker, and a small heart on his cheek drawn with eyeliner.

"Hey guys!" Kai said cheerfully as he sat with the group of friends.

"Hey Kai!" Hoseok replied with the same energy given.

Kai was aware of the way everyone was looking at him, but ignored it as he picked up a menu and started looking through it. The gazes slowly shifted off of Kai and to Jungkook, everyone looking to him for some kind of explanation to Kai's clothes.

"What?" Jungkook stated.

"Um... what the fuck is happening right now!?" Yoongi asked, looking back and forth between the cousins.

"He dresses how he wants and I think it looks good." Jungkook shrugged.

"If there's a problem with how I dress I'll go home." Kai stated defensively.

"There's no issue, it was just very unexpected." Yoongi quickly clarified.

"I wore overalls with these same boots and another vintage t-shirt. What was so unexpected?" Kai questioned.

"Well, yes. But this is a little more... in your face? I don't know how to word it properly..." Namjoon thoughtfully jumped in.

"And I look good, so what's the problem? You wear what you like, I wear what I like, I don't see a difference." Kai shrugged pettily.

"There is no problem, it was just shocking."

Kai opened his mouth to continue speaking only to earn a glare from Jungkook. He quickly shut his mouth, but returned the glare.

"I agree, but no need to keep the conversation going. We are supposed to have fun today." Jungkook started ending the conversation.

"I was just saying." Kai mumbled.

Jungkook kicked Kai under the table, Kai finally letting the subject drop with a sigh.

"What can I get you guys tonight?" the waiter asked as he walked up to the table.

Jungkook looked up at the waiter, eyes widening as he saw the male.

"Channie!?" Jungkook and Wooyoung both yelled, smiling at the waiter.

"Am I missing something here?" Taehyung and San ask at the same time. "This puzzle just doesn't fit together right." Taehyung continued.

"He's part of our old dance crew." Jungkook quickly explained

"And our best friend." Wooyoung added.

"And third best dancer. After those two, of course." Chan finished.

Both boys stood up to hug their friend. "You guys abandoned me." Chan stated, a fake pout evident in his voice.

"It's not our fault we got scouted for this." Jungkook defensively exclaimed.

"We knew you two left to dance for an idol, but holy shit! You dance for Kim Taehyung!"

"I guess I missed the reunion." Another man stated as he got closer.