Bonus

"If I could give my children three things, it would be the confidence to always know their self-worth, the strength to follow their dreams, and the ability to know how truly, deeply loved they are."
-Unknown
~

Taehyung came home to an eerily silent house. Usually, the sound of giggles or talking could be heard the second you walked through the door.

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung called as he walked through the penthouse.

Taehyung quickly peeked his head into Haneul's room to find it empty. He turned to the door adjacent and looked inside of it to find Miyeon also gone. Taehyung hurried towards his own room and barged in. Inside, he was met with the endearing sight of his husband and two kids all deeply sleeping in his bed.

Taehyung quietly creeped towards the bed and climbed onto it. He gently draped his arm over Miyeon as he laid beside his family. Just as he started to doze off, he felt someone shifting in bed. A couple seconds later, his arm was moved.

"Appa!" Miyeon yelled.

Taehyung opened his eyes and smiled at his daughter.

"Hi, Yeonie." Taehyung happily mumbled.

Taehyung saw Jungkook's eyes flicker open and tiredly look around. The younger lazily smiled when his eyes landed on his husband.

"When did you get home?" Jungkook asked.

"About half an hour ago." Taehyung replied as he sat up in bed.

"Have you eaten?" Jungkook questioned.

"No." Taehyung admitted, already knowing where the conversation was going to go.

"You should've woken me up, I could've reheated some dinner for you!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Koo, it's fine." Taehyung assured his husband.

"You need to eat." Jungkook affirmed as he got out of bed.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung called, grabbing the younger's wrist and climbing out of bed. "Put your shoes on."

Jungkook had no time to question what the elder was planning because Taehyung walked over to where Haneul was still peacefully sleeping.

"Haneul, wake up." Taehyung gently spoke as Jungkook put shoes on.

Jungkook took Miyeon to her room to find shoes for the little girl to wear. When they were done, Taehyung and Haneul were already waiting by the door for them. Taehyung led them to his Mercedes-Benz without saying a word. The entire car ride, Taehyung refused to divulge any information about his plans to either of his begging children or his pouting husband.

A twenty minute car ride later, Taehyung parked the car and shut it off. The family exited the car to find they were simply at a park.

"There's an ice cream shop that's a five minute walk from here." Taehyung revealed.

"Ice cream!" Miyeon exclaimed.

"Please tell me that we're going." Haneul spoke.

"Of course we are!" Taehyung admitted.

Taehyung and Jungkook walked hand in hand as Haneul piggy-backed Miyeon in front of them. Taehyung and Jungkook talked quietly amongst themselves as the siblings laughed at their own conversation. Taehyung made sure to get a picture of Haneul and Miyeon to post on either his Instagram or Twitter later.

The family arrived at the ice cream place and each got their own cup. They took their ice cream to go and decided to walk around the park as they ate since it was a nice day. There was a comfortable silence surrounding the family as they all ate.

As they started heading back towards Taehyung's car, Jungkook suddenly spoke.