06::Little Secrets

"We don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason."

-Unknown

~

Jungkook nervously walked into the restaurant, spotting Hoseok sitting at a table soon after he entered. Hoseok, having spotted Jungkook, waved him over, smiling his signature smile. Jungkook nervously walked over, giving a slight bow before sitting down.

"There's no need to be so formal. You'll give yourself back issues by bowing so much." Hoseok jokes, chuckling as Jungkook eased up a little.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about?" Jungkook asked, as he slowly rocked back and forth on his chair.

"I wanted to help you with your transition into the company. You came at a weird time, everyone's so focused on Tae right now. I wanted to make sure you feel welcomed and tell you what to expect with his comeback." Hoseok said with a little more of a serious tone.

"What else do I have to know about the comeback?" Jungkook asked, confused since he had already been told what was going to be happening.

"Technically, you have been told. I want to tell you something that no one tells anyone. Comebacks are hard, they are demanding and tiring. You need to make sure you are taking care of yourself, especially because you are experiencing your first comeback so close to your start with us. Even though you aren't one of our artists, you are just as important to the team as Tae. The staff will be making sure you are just as well taken care of as Tae or any of our other artists." Hoseok said, now switching to a stern and serious tone.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"We don't usually put new people into the position you are in. We train everyone who has to get on a stage, whether it's as an artist or a dancer or anything you could possibly think of. The people we put on stage have lots more experience than you are getting, not that I think you aren't ready. It will just be more difficult than you might think and I don't want you to feel too stressed."

Jungkook felt his stomach turn in nervousness. Questions ran through his head so fast it was like they were running a marathon. Was he ready? Did Hoseok think he was good enough? Should he quit? Does Taehyung think I'm a bad dancer? Why-

"Stop worrying so much." Hoseok said, cutting his thoughts off. He could tell the younger was questioning everything.

"Sorry." Jungkook said, taking a drink of his water, looking back up to meet Hoseok's worried eyes.

"Don't be sorry, it's a lot to take in at once. You'll be fine, you're basically a master at dancing already. There is nothing to be worried or sorry about." Hoseok said smiling softly at Jungkook.

"Thank you." Jungkook said, smiling at Hoseok.

Not long after the waiter came up to ask what they would like to eat and drink. Jungkook of course asked for banana milk and kimchi, Hoseok on the other hand got sprite and spice ramen noodles.

"Jungkook-ah" Hoseok said after finishing his ramen.

"Hmm?" Jungkook replied, looking up at Hoseok with a piece of Kimchi on his lip.

"Would you be opposed to helping me choreograph dances for Taes comebacks in the future?" Hoseok said in a serious tone, making the younger's eyes widen in surprise.

"I-" jungkook stuttered. "I don't know what to say Hoseok hyung. I would love to but I don't know how the other dancers would feel... have any of the other dancers had that opportunity?"