35::One fatal move

"SLUT SHAMING. How it hurts everyone, even the shamers"

-Unknown

~

The dancers all stood around Jungkook, looking at the male accusingly while he stood there limply, having no idea what he was supposed to do.

"So now we know why you really got hired." Jihoon started. "See everyone, he didn't get in because of his 'talent', he got in because he sucks Taehyung's dick."

"Shut the fuck up!" Jungkook suddenly exploded, everyone in the room shocked at this action, no one realizing he wasn't as shy and meek as he seemed. "What have I ever done to you!? I have already told you it's not my fault Jimin quit, and I didn't ask for this job either! They picked me up from the street, for fuck's sake! All of you are so terrible, and why!? It's so dumb, and now this!? Can't you just let me fucking breathe!?"

In a blur Jungkook was pulled out of the room, the male not even trying to fight back. Everyone else was ushered back, one of the staff members making sure everyone else stayed in the room while Hoseok and Yoongi pulled Jungkook away. The younger male had tears streaming down his face, worrying the two men pulling him away from the scene.

Jungkook paid no attention as he was ushered away, Hoseok telling him to breathe in a calm voice as Yoongi rubbed circles on his back. The group finally stopped in the middle of an abandoned hallway.

"Jungkook, what happened? Please tell us what happened." Hoseok spoke in a soft voice, Jungkook's shoulders starting to shake as he willed himself to stop crying.

"It had to have been Jihoon, he was the only one there when it happened. It couldn't have been anyone else." Jungkook mumbled to himself, Hoseok and Yoongi becoming increasingly more worried and confused when they heard what he was saying.

"Jungkook, tell us what happened." Yoongi instructed in a firm but kind voice.

"T-they have a picture of Tahyung kissing me." the younger whispers.

"What?" Namjoon exclaimed, scaring the younger who didn't know he was there.

"And, and they called me a slut and said that i didn't get the job because i have talent but because I 'suck Taehyung's dick'." Jungkook explained, still teary eyed and out of breath but significantly calmer than he had been just a few moments ago.

"You what?" Taehyung asked, having only heard the last part.

"I-i" Jungkook stuttered, turning bright red.

"Jihoon has a picture of you guys kissing and said he didn't get his spot on the team because he has talent but because he sucks your dick." Yoongi briefly explained with a blank expression.

"He doesn't." Taehyung said turning red as well.

"Oh my god, I didn't need to know that. LALALA." Hoseok yelled covering his ears.

"Oh my god, Hobebe calm down, at least didn't say that they do the nasty." Yoongi voiced awkwardly.

"What the hell man?" Hoseok yelled. "The nasty really?"

"Yeah-"

"You called him Hobebe~" Taehyung sang, making Yoongi and Hoseok turn a shade of bright red.

"Oh my god he did." Namjoon said just as snidely.

"Well to be fair he calls me Yoongles." Yoongi basically yelled, both men in question still turning even deeper shades of red.

"Yoongles, stop yelling the whole world doesn't need to know." Hoseok whined.

"Know what~" Namjoon sang.