65::New years kisses

"On new years eve, i want you to kiss me. Kiss me at 11:59 and don't stop that kiss until 12:01. That way, i'll have a perfect ending and definitely the perfect beginning."

-Unknown

~

Jungkook, Taehyung, Kai, and Yeonjun walked up the stairs of Yoongi's apartment building. Kai sighed, limping up the stairs as Jungkook held his folded up wheelchair.

"Why isn't there an elevator in this building." Kai whined.

"I don't know, he should move to one that has an elevator though." Taehyung responded, panting as he walked up another flight of stairs.

Kai made a noise of agreement as they reached the door to Yoongi's apartment. Jungkook put his wheelchair down, opening it for the boy to sit down.

"I'm gonna tell Yoongi hyung he needs to move." Kai whines.

The door opens after Taehyung knocks, revealing yoongi, "Kai has come to give you a piece of his mind, hyung." he chuckled.

"Oh yeah and what is that?" Yoongi questioned, moving to welcome the group inside.

"You need to move to an apartment with an elevator. For as much fun as going up 4 flights of stairs was, I'd prefer to never have to do it again." Kai sarcastically stated, with a frown.

"Oh? I'll think about it, but you aren't always gonna be in that wheelchair of yours." He replied, closing the door.

Kai glared at him, pushing himself over to Hoseok, "He needs to move." he deadpanned, causing Hoseok to laugh as well.

"I said that too," Hoseok laughed. "Why are you in your wheelchair again?"

"I hurt myself yesterday and my doctor said I need to be in my wheelchair for a while, and it's probably safer if when I go places to use my wheelchair instead of walking." Kai explained.

"So basically he limped up the stairs cause he hurt himself. But even after he heals they said he should continue using it when he goes out until he's cancer free." Jungkook simplified.

"Well be careful and don't wear your giant platform boots." Yoongi responded.

"I know that," Kai glared at the elder. "Come on Junie lets get some food."

"I'm coming." Yeonjun chuckled, following the younger.

"Anyways, we brought some wine." Taehyung laughed holding up the bottle.

"Cool beans." Hoseok responded.

"You're such a dork." Yoongi deadpanned.

"And you're not?" Hoseok replied, earning a gag from Jungkook, who got kicked in the shin by Hoseok.

Another knock was heard at the door, where a group of six entered. This time it was Namjoon, Seokjin, Matthew, Jimin, Somi, and a girl no one knew.

"This is Jiwoo, my best friend." Matthew introduced.

"Hi Jiwoo, I hope you enjoy our little party." Hoseok greeted with a wide smile.

"Thank you for letting me enjoy it, just a little upset cause BM said he wasn't sure if I could bring my girlfriends." she pouted.

"Thank god, I thought you were het and I can't really hold my tongue." Kai said with a relieved sigh.

"Girlfriends, with an 's'?" Yeonjun questioned.

She laughed, "Yes, I have two, Somin and Hyejin."

"Those are models." Kai spoke wide eyed.

"So am I but I haven't debuted yet." Jiwoo laughed.