40::Punished

"Let the punishment fit the crime."

-W S Gilbert

~

Walking into the small room he was called to, Mark looked around, starting to worry as he surveyed his surroundings. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok had all been sitting around a small table with an open chair between Namjoon and Yoongi.

"What am I here for?" He asked warily.

"Sit." Namjoon commanded, completely ignoring his question.

Sitting down, Mark played with his fingers.

"Here's how things are gonna go. First, you are going to apologize to Jungkook, because acting like you wanna be his friend to get him to talk to Jihoon is not acceptable, especially considering what happened and how we were handling it. He was looking forward to having a friend and you used him. Second, you are going to be doing whatever punishment Hoseok has for you, for however long he makes you. Third, if you do anything to mess with, hurt, and or meddle with Jungkook, your job will be terminated and we will find a new dancer to replace you. It's very simple and we don't think about your well being because you lacked thinking about Jungkook's." Yoongi spoke in a monotone voice, staring right into Mark's eyes.

"Wait, I get to punish him?" Hoseok questioned with a devilish grin on his face. "This is gonna be fun."

"You are dismissed, Hoseok will tell you your punishment when he is ready." Namjoon announced.

Mark quickly left the room running to get with everyone else who was currently watching Taehyung finish his sound check.

Taehyung quickly finished, everyone leaving the stage to get water and relax a bit before they had to practice, just lying around in their dressing rooms for the most part, but Mark? Mark was pacing around his space, scaring his remaining team members.

As they headed back to the stage Mark could only be wary as to what was going to happen next. Mark stepped onto the stage to be met with the amused stare of Hoseok as he smirked towards him. Mark gulped and got into his position.

After three hours of dancing the crew was let off. Mark started to leave only to be called back by hoseok.

"Mark!" Hoseok yelled, waving him over.

"Y-yes?" Mark stuttered out as he walked back to Hoseok.

"Oh, dont play dumb, you know what is gonna happen." Hoseok snarled.

"Yes sir, what is my punishment?" Mark asked warily.

"You are going to be doing two hours of extra practice until I tell you you're done. You will do it without complaining, and you will be given an hour to get ready before shows until I tell you otherwise." Hoseok said smugly.

"Won't that be too short of a time space? The hair and makeup people will have to rush." Mark asked, panicking and desperately trying to get out of his punishment.

"They can do makeup in fifteen minutes and your hair just has to have hairspray put into it. You're lucky I didn't give you more time just for saying that; begin." Hoseok said, waving him off to begin.

Mark quickly started dancing.

After two tiring hours, Hoseok dismissed him, leaving to get himself ready so he could help the staff.

Mark sprinted to the dancers dressing room, quickly showering and sitting in his chair with his first costume on. A black sheer button up, paired with leather pants, boots that are cloth and lace out the back like tall ballet slippers, and a black sparkly choker. The makeup artist and hairstylist were already waiting for him.