32::Airplanes and Bittersweet Moments

"I get insecure about a lot of things. In my line of work, unfortunately, your appearance is important, and i'm always like 'am i going to the gym enough this month? Have i been taking care of myself?' i get insecure about things from time to time."

-Jesse McCartney

~

A short week passed by for everyone, Taehyung and Jungkook acting like a newly married couple while Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi watched the new couple with adoration and slight jealousy. All three of them wished they had something like what the youngest two had, all of them knowing who they wanted it with as well, but were too stubborn to either admit or act on it. Despite this, they were all more than happy for the young couple and gave all of their undying love and support to them.

The group would be traveling to Europe today, the next place for their tour being. They would be moving around Europe a lot, Taehyung having a large fanbase from this Continent. They would be going to, in order, Berlin, France, London, Amsterdam, Rome, Barcelona, and Venice, before their last stop in Copenhagen.

The flight to Berlin would take around fifteen hours, and it would be around two in the morning when they arrived. Jungkook stuck to Taehyung's side while on their way through the airport, both men wanting to be the first ones on the plane to assure they could sit together, getting first dibs on their seats was just an added bonus.

Once they were on the plane an slight argument broke out between the couple, both of the men wanting to sit in the window seat.

"But I want the window one!" Jungkook exclaimed in pout.

"No, I want it." Taehyung retorted stubbornly.

"Jesus, Tae. Give him the window seat now and on the," Namjoon exclaimed pausing to check how long it would be. "13 hour flight to Japan."

"But he gets two more hours than me." Taehyung whined.

"Tae, you can have the window seat every other time. Can I just have this one?" Jungkook pleaded, still pouting but now tugging on Taehyung's arm like a little kid.

"Hmph, fine." Taehyung said, shoving Jungkook into the seat and sitting in his seat with a grumble.

"I love you." Jungkook sang.

"Hmph." Taehyung exclaimed, slightly turning from his boyfriend and crossing his arms over his chest.

"You're cute when you're stubborn." Jungkook pointed out as he took his coat off making the older blush.

"Stop" Taehyung whined exaggerating to 'o' covering his face and sliding down in his chair making the latter chuckle.

As the hyungs and other dancers got settled Jungkook decided to text Kai.

Jungkook: Hey stink, are you awake?

Kai: Since when am I 'stink'?

Jungkook: idk it's an american thing. I think its cute :c

Kai: It is, i was just wondering

"Who are you texting?" Taehyung asks, looking over Jungkook's shoulder to peer at the phone.

"Just my cousin." Jungkook replied, turning his phone off to save his battery while he waited for a response.

"You text your cousin a lot." Taehyung voices thoughtfully.

"We are really close. Have been since he was a kid."