47:: Firsts

"BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS, MOTHERFUCKERS, BECAUSE IN EIGHT SHORT PAGES I AM GOING TO LEARN YOU A THING THAT I ONLY LEARNED MYSELF ABOUT TWO HOURS AGO, SO SIT DOWN, SHUT UP , AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE OF MY 4-AM-REDBULL-INDUCED-SELF-HATRED-FUELED-WRITING-EXTRAVAGANZA."

-A tired college student.

~

"Did you get everything I asked for?" Jungkook nervously asked Yoongi, looking around for the hundredth time to make sure the two were alone.

"Yes, I have it in me and Hoseok's room. And I'll have my phone on me and the bag next to me so as soon as you tell me you're ready I can bring it to you." Yoongi explained quietly, also making sure no one could potentially overhear their conversation.

"I'm guessing you told Hoseok." Jungkook spoke in a monotone voice.

"Well I kinda had to. I didn't want him to find all of that stuff and start getting ideas or misunderstand. But he likes your idea and is rooting for you." Yoongi admitted.

"The vans are ready for us." Hoseok exclaimed into the room Yoongi and Jungkook were in.

Jungkook jumped and Yoongi quickly snapped his head in Hoseok's direction, but both men were relieved to see it was Hoseok.

"Jesus Christ hyung, can you let me live through the night?" Jungkook joked as he exited the room.

"What's the point of you living when you're gonna end up killing Taehyung tonight?" Hoseok retaliated with a smirk on his face.

"I'm not gonna kill him!" Jungkook whined, crossing his arms over his chest like a little kid.

"After tonight, he might just die." Hoseok continued, laughing when he saw the pout on Jungkook's face.

The group walked outside to the vans, entering the one they knew Taehyung was in and got into their usual seats, Jungkook and Taehyung in the back, Yoongi and Hoseok in the middle, and Namjoon in the front once he finally made it outside.

Five minutes later, everyone had made it into a van and they were on their way back to the hotel. Taehyung, Namjoon, and Yoongi dozed off, leaving Hoseok and Jungkook still awake and casually talking.

"So, what exactly is your plan?" Hoseok asked, referring to Jungkook's plan for him and Taehyung that night.

"I would tell you but I'm not taking any chances right now." Jungkook responded, slightly motioning to Taehyung, whose head was resting on the younger's shoulder.

"Ah, smart. You can lay it out later."

The two fell into a comfortable silence as they finished the drive back to the hotel. When Jungkook saw they had arrived at the hotel, he became nervous, but took a deep breath to control the sudden nerves he had flowing through his body. He gently shook Taehyung awake, telling the elder that they had arrived at the hotel when Taehyung finally opened his eyes.

Despite having just been asleep, Yoongi bounded out of the van with a huge smile on his face as Namjoon and Taehyung sleepily dragged their feet along the ground. The group got into the elevator in silence, people either being too tired or too excited to speak.

When the young couple entered their room, Taehyung flopped onto the bed while Jungkook laughed at his boyfriend's behavior.

"Taetae, I'm going to shower. I think you should after me, you smell worse than usual." Jungkook mumbled as he sat down next Taehyung on the bed.

"I would be offended, but I'm too tired." Taehyung responded almost completely incoherently.

Jungkook smiled at his lover before hurrying into the bathroom. Whether it was nerves or excitement taking over him, he didn't know, but he managed to get in and out and do everything he needed to do in less than ten minutes. When Jungkook came out of the bathroom, he was wearing a grey pair of sweatpants with a black t-shirt that belonged to Taehyung.