51::Somethings not right here

"If you want to know something, ask me. Dont assume shit, thats how drama starts."

-Unknown

~

With another new dancer added to their team, things were interesting. It was more difficult to be as hostile for a couple reasons. Their ring leader was officially gone and now they knew the extent the company was willing to go to with presumptuous people working there. They were also now more outnumbered. There were four people who were closed off against six friendly ones. Tensions were high among the team, and everyone was walking on thin ice to keep the peace.

Since the tour just ended, there wasn't a lot going on with Taehyung at Jinhit. He got a break before he needed to start working on his next album. So, the only reason they were having real rehearsals was to get Wooyoung up to date.

A short three days into Wooyoung's official start with the team was an especially boring day. Everyone just seemed out of it, it just wasn't a good day. So when Hoseok called a twenty minute break, everyone was relieved.

Jungkook, Wooyoung, and Taehyung were sitting in the corner of the studio, talking amongst themselves, when the door opened. Everyone in the room turned their heads towards the door, no one shocked to find San standing in the doorway. San located the people he needed to talk to and shuffled towards them. He plopped onto the floor before looking at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"I'm sorry. I overreacted. Taehyung, I shouldn't have gotten mad at you because you and Jungkook are dating. Jungkook, I shouldn't have gotten mad at you for not liking me. I shouldn't have caused a scene. I'm just sorry." San said, looking back and forth between Taehyung and Jungkook while fiddling with his fingers.

"It's fine. I can speak for me and Jungkook when I say we're not mad." Taehyung responded.

San looked at Jungkook, finding him already smiling reassuringly. San visibly relaxed, smiling his dimpled smile back at Jungkook.

"Hey now, don't be getting too friendly with my boyfriend." Taehyung quipped, playfully frowning at his friend.

"He's all yours." San replied with a chuckle.

The door to the studio then burst open, everyone turning their heads to see who was at the door.

"I'm back!" the person yelled.

"Somi!" a few people, including Taehyung, yelled.

Somi smiled as she walked towards Taehyung, plopping onto the floor next to her best friend. She quickly noticed something was off and surveyed the room, frowning as she realized what was wrong.

"Where's Jimin and Jihoon?" she asked, looking questioningly at Taehyung.

"Jimin quit and Jihoon got fired." he mumbled, looking at his hand as he spoke.

"What!? Why!?" Somi exclaimed.

"Jimin didn't tell anyone why he quit. Jihoon got fired for assaulting the new lead dancer." Taehyung continued to mumble. There was a pit in his stomach that was growing larger the longer they talked about the old dancers from the team.

"Aw, Taehyungie, you must have been so upset when Jimin quit."

"Um, yeah..." Taehyung awkwardly stated, racking his brain for ways to get out of the current conversation.

Somi looked skeptically at Taehyung, who was close to breaking out in a cold sweat.

"You know something that you're not telling me." Somi observed, raising an eyebrow at Taehyung.