34::What...?

"Settle down with me. Cover me up. Cuddle me in. Lie down with me. And hold me in your arms."

-Unknown

~

"Jungkook, get off of me." Taehyung groaned.

"No," Jungkook replied, pouting in his half asleep state.

"Come on we have to go or Namjoon hyung is gonna yell at at us." Taehyung stated, making the younger roll off of him and slide to the floor, falling into a limp, barely awake lump.

Taehyung could help but laugh at the younger's antics and got up as well grabbing some comfy clothes, "Okay, I'm gonna get dressed in the bathroom, when I come out you better be dressed or I'm gonna let hyung yell at you."

Taehyung went into the bathroom locking the door. He quickly stripped his clothes, putting the new ones on. He wore a black long sleeved sweater with thin tan pants, black socks, a tan sweater-like headband, and white Filas.

Taehyung walked out of the bathroom to see Jungkook's bare chest, Jungkook only having buttoned the bottom three buttons of his shirt. All he could do was stare at his boyfriend in awe, wondering where his sudden luck came from, more than happy to be able to call the young male standing in the middle of the hotel room his boyfriend. Jungkook wore light grey joggers with a light blue button up long sleeve shirt, a medium brown carhartt hat, and boots that matched the hat.

"Are you gonna stare at me all day or are we gonna go to breakfast?" Jungkook asked chuckling, making the older blush a shade of bright red. "Come on."

Jungkook dragged a red Taehyung out the door where Hoseok and Yoongi were silently waiting for them.

"Why is Taehyung so red?" Hoseok whispered to Jungkook, the latter laughing as Taehyung whined.

"He came out of the bathroom as I was buttoning my shirt so he saw my chest and just stared at me, I then made a joke cause why not." Jungkook whispered back, still chuckling as Taehyung pouted.

"It was totally not fair, what am I supposed to do?" Taehyung exclaimed after hearing the conversation. "Not look at him, geez!"

Jungkook chuckled at his boyfriend as they made their way to the elevator meeting the rest of the crew.

"Okay, now that everyone's here I'm going to explain what is happening today." Namjoon explained. "We are going out for breakfast afterwards. You can do some sightseeing. We need you at the venue by 1pm don't be late. When you get there Taehyung will be doing sound check for an hour then a break for a bit. After that you guys will be dancing till around 4 pm. The concert is at 7 pm and you need to be ready before then, got it?"

Everyone nodded as the elevator came to a stop at the ground floor. They all entered their respective vans that were waiting out front for them, Jungkook being with Taehyung and the hyungs.

They had some small talk on the ride to the restaurant seeing as it was 15 minutes from the hotel. Mostly about the couple. They soon stopped outside of a medium sized cafe that none of them cared enough about to figure out what it was called.

The group took their time inside of the cafe, this being the first time since Jungkook joined their team that everyone had a good time. Jihoon and Jungkook didn't ever talk directly to each other, but they seemed to somewhat get along, both of them actively participating in whatever conversation was going on. The eldest men took this as a good sign, all three of them having conversations through looks to convey this.

They almost lost track of time, although Namjoon happened to look at his phone at what seemed to be the perfect time, signaling that they needed to leave. Despite all of them wishing they could stay a bit longer, everyone hurried out while Namjoon paid, everyone in the vans waiting for Namjoon so they could leave.