30:: Magical Moments

"Love..

...leaves its own mark

Not a scar, no visible sign...

To have been loved so deeply,

even though the person who

loved us is gone, will

give us some protection

Forever"

-Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's / Philosopher's Stone

~

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw where the car was nearing.

"Hyung!?" he yelled in excitement, his eyes ablaze in joy as he looked back and forth between Taehyung and what was outside of his window.

"Bun." Taehyung responded, a huge smile growing on his face at Jungkook's reaction.

Jungkook finally settled on looking out the window, the younger now bouncing in his seat out of excitement.

"This is where I let you go." the driver spoke as the car slowed down and finally came to a stop. Taehyung started rifling around in the basket, pulling out two hats, giving the bowl hat to Jungkook as he put the cap on his own head before he hurried out of the car, a laughing Taehyung following behind him.

"Taetae!" Jungkook squealed, grabbing Taehyung's arm and shaking it violently.

"Yes?" Taehyung asked, cooing at Jungkook as he adorably showed his excitement.

"You didn't have to do this, babe-" Jungkook started, a happy glint still visible in his eyes.

"Yes I did." Taehyung stated matter-of-factly, placing his hand in Jungkook's as he led the younger male towards the entrance.

"But Hyungie, you didn't have to go all out for me." Jungkook cooed, a small pout on his face as he fully processed what was happening.

"Kookie, you deserve the whole fucking universe. The least I could do to show you how much I care is bring you to Universal Studios, I know how much you like stuff like this." Taehyung finally divulged, not daring to tear his eyes away from Jungkook's as he spoke.

"Tae." Jungkook patted the older's head while beaming his infamous bunny smile at Taehyung. "You're so sweet."

"No you are." Taehyung countered.

"No you are." Jungkook insisted.

This went on until the boys had reached the front of the line, Taehyung handling the interaction with the lady at the gate since he's much better at english than Jungkook.

"What do you want to do first, Bun?" Taehyung asked Jungkook once they had gotten into the park.

"Harry Potter." Jungkook responded meekly, a small blush on his face as he spoke.

"Harry Potter it is." Taehyung repeated, beaming at his lover.

"Oh oh! Can we do the wand ceremony first?" Jungkook asked excitedly as they neared the entrance of Harry Potter world.

"If that's what you want, bun." Taehyung replied lovingly.

They walked through the entrance grabbing a small map on their way, looking for where they could find 'Ollivanders'. As they neared the shop they were excited to see only a small line of people waiting for their turn. They entered the line, talking briefly before being moved into the shop.