39::Double dates are too chaotic

"The person who comes up to you and makes the most noise and is the most intrusive is invariably the person in the room who has no respect for you at all, and it's really all about them."

-Robbie Coltrane

~

"So explain what you meant when you said you needed to do something to cheer both of you up," Hoseok spoke once the group had settled in at their table. They had settled on a place called Umami, an Indonesian restaurant they had found that looked good.

It was a slightly small, but cute place, with different plants and fun lighting fixtures decorating the inside, truly giving it the right look and feeling for the kind of food they served. They had just gotten their drinks and placed their food orders when Hoseok started the conversation.

"So I went with Mark to Denny's-" Jungkook started.

"Um, we kind of were leaving as you ran out," Yoongi revealed sheepishly.

Jungkook just stared at Hoseok and Yoongi in disbelief for a few seconds before continuing. "So I went back to the hotel and told Tae what happened. We had just started cuddling when there was a knock on our door. I got up and opened the door to find Mark there, so I tried to close the door on him but he stuck his foot out so I couldn't. I opened the door back up as Taehyung joined me. They were about to start going at it and Tae almost told him about us before I intervened. He tried to tell me to listen to him, but I didn't feel like it, so I told him to get lost. Once I closed the door, I was really upset so I just sat on the floor and told Tae to leave me alone."

"But when he did that I thought he was mad at me," Taehyung started. "So I left him alone and got into our bed. I got really upset because I felt useless, I couldn't seem to do anything right and I was worried about a lot of things. Let's just say there were some tears shed and a good bit of talking before we both started to feel better. Neither of us wanted to just sit around anymore, so we went out and got the grey hoodies, found some fabric paint and brushes, and when we got back to our room we painted them."

"And what was your thought process behind those, 'let's make them as subtly gay as humanly possible?'" Yoongi asked, voice laced in sarcasm.

"Yes." Jungkook admitted confidently.

Yoongi and Hoseok looked at each other for a few seconds before beginning to laugh hysterically.

Jungkook and Taehyung's hoodies were matching. They both had a rainbow painting painted on it across their stomachs and backs, the same thing around each sleeve. It wasn't blatantly gay, nothing on it that would make anyone question it too much, but it was enough to make you slightly question the sexuality of the wearer. It was exactly what Taehyung and Jungkook wanted.

When Hoseok and Yoongi finally calmed down, they found Taehyung and Jungkook quietly murmuring among themselves.

Yoongi cleared his throat, the youngest two looking up at him simultaneously.

"You two are finally done?" Jungkook questioned sassily.

"Hey, I'd calm it down if I were you, your job is in our hands." Hoseok threatened with a smile.

"We both know you wouldn't fire me." Jungkook argued back, a small smile on his face as well.

"And why wouldn't I?" Hoseok questioned, raising an eyebrow and waiting for Jungkook to give him a reason.

"Well, I'm the best dancer you have and you don't fire anyone while on tour because it's difficult to replace them while away. Plus, this one would never let you do that, and if you were to you would get so sick and tired of hearing him whine about it that you would just rehire me." Jungkook reasoned, pointing at his boyfriend when he started talking about him.