44::Love

"I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."

-Leo Christopher

~

"Jungkookie~ Jungkook wake up~ baby~ come on." Taehyung sang slightly shaking Jungkook's shoulder.

"What," Jungkook whined, still half asleep.

"Come on we gotta get up, I got a lot planned for today. Oh, by the way, happy birthday." Taehyung said getting up.

"Oh, I forgot," Jungkook said, chuckling and sitting up. The last few weeks had been hectic. They were very busy while touring through Europe, and Jungkook completely lost track of the days. Even when they arrived in Japan, he couldn't quite place exactly when it was.

"I gotta go get something real quick." Taehyung chuckled walking away from the bed.

Taehyung looked through the peephole before opening the door.

"Surprise!" the three oldest of the small friend group yelled, after entering the room.

"Oh my god, thank you guys." Jungkook said, pulling one of Taehyung's hoodies over his body.

"Happy birthday, weirdo," Yoongi announced, hugging the man.

"Thank you, Hyung." Jungkook replied.

"We brought cake!" Hoseok yelled.

"It's eight am," Jungkook responded.

"And who said we couldn't have cake? We are adults, what are they gonna do about it?" Hoseok sassily replied.

"I guess you're right." Jungkook laughed.

Hoseok set the small cake down on the table, fishing a box of plastic forks out of his backpack as he sat down

"No plates?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Do you wanna wash the dishes when we're done?" Hoseok said sassily, looking back at him in bewilderment.

"Calm down, I brought paper plates," Namjoon spoke, waving the unopened pack of paper plates in the air for Taehyung and Hoseok to see.

"Just shut up and cut the cake," Jungkook instructed as he sat down on Taehyung's lap, the older male wrapping his arms around Jungkook's lean waist on instinct.

"Bleh." Yoongi remarked as he watched the youngest two, finding the two's constant endearing behavior disgustingly cute.

"They're cute and you know it." Hoseok said as he cut the first slice of cake.

"So? It's disgusting." Yoongi remarked as Hoseok handed Jungkook the piece of cake he had cut.

Hoseok leaned towards Yoongi, giving him an eskamo kiss, before going back to what he was doing, "So are we." he said, making the older blush and turn away after he was handed his cake.

"Both of you are disgustingly cute, next topic of conversation." Namjoon

"What do you have planned for your birthday?" Hoseok asked as he handed Namjoon a piece of cake.

"Um, nothing? I've completely lost track of time over the tour, I didn't realize it was already September." Jungkook admitted as he shoved a bite of cake in his mouth.

"What!? You have to do something!" Yoongi yelled, pointing his fork accusingly at the younger male.

"Don't worry, we'll figure something out. Now put your weapons away." Taehyung jokes, sending a glare in Yoongi's direction as he continued eating his slice of cake.