Reforging of Narsil

We were still on our way to Minas Tirith. The sky was dark and the stars were shining brightly.
I missed him so much. I felr like my heart was breaking, like I was fading. I couldn't live without him. My life was at its end.
Witt those thoughts I fell asleep, leaning on Gandalf's chest.

Timeskip

I saw Arwen. She was sitting on her horse, surrounded by a small group of other elves. They were on their way to the havens. It meant
..  that she had not left yet.
The vision was interrupted by the voice of my father. Calm but strong :
" Take her by the safest road
... A ship waits in the Grey havens to carry her across the sea. The last journey of Arwen Undómiel."

Then I saw Arwen gazing somewhere far in the distance. I didn't get the chance to see what was she looking at, because the dream flew away and another one came.
I saw a little boy. His hair was long, dark and wavy, his eyes blue as summer sky. He was holding a small wooden bow, aiming at a homemade target. Then I noticed another figure, leaning against an old tree. When the arrow hitted the bullseye, the figure walked to the boy, lifting him up and smiling happily. When he turned I realised it was Legolas. As beautiful as now he was. His bright blue eyes eete looking at the child.

" You're very talented." he said, ruffling the boy's hair.
" Thanks to you."
" Thanks to your mother." said Legolas sadly. My eyes dropped at the necklace that was holding around the boy's neck. The secret star.
No. This could not be the future. I should be there with them. With Legolas. With my son.
Tears streamed down my cheeks.

" Life often does not have mercy on us." spoke my father, his face cold as stone.
" But we have hope. We have Aragorn."
" He is not prepared."
" Ada, you must trust him."
I said taking his hands.
" Your hands are cold. You..."
" My heart is breaking. Every minute without Legolas is tearing my soul apart. I'm fading."
Father looked at me, a single tear falling from his eye.
" Estelio Estel. Estelio enni."
" Nathìniel..."
" Ada, reforge the sword." I said looking into his eyes.

Dream changed. Arwen jumped down from her horse and ran upstairs. She was back in Rivendell.
" What did you see ?" she asked, angrew growing in her.
" You have the gift of foresight, tell me what did you see." she said again.
" I saw death."
" But there is also life."
Father's look changed from a stubborn to suprised.
" You saw the child ! You saw my son!" she cried.
So that's what she was looling at.
" That is gone."
" But it's not lost."
She took his hand and continued:
"If I'll leave him now. I will regret it forever. Ada it's time. The blade that was broken shall be renewed.
The crownless again shall be the king.
Ada, reforge the sword."

And another dream came.
I was sitting next to Arwen on her bed.
" At least we can be together." she whispered.
" Our loves lost in the wilderness." I said and smiled weakly.
Father entered the room.
" He came to us, looking at Arwen sadly. He took her hand and immediately dropped it.
" The life of Eldar is leaving you. As it is leaving Nathìniel."
" This was my choice ada. Rather by your will or not, there is no ship that can sail me away. You don't have to do anything for me. But do it for Nathìniel."

Father looked at me sadly and then my vision turned dark.
Then I only saw elves, pulling a glowing sword out of the hot water. Narsil. The broken blade that has been remade.