Isengard

We finally arrived to Isengard. Legolas took my hand and helped me to get down from our horse. Everything around us was burnt, all the trees gone, the only thing, standing in this gloomy place was the Tower of Orthanc, completely untouched by the war storm.
I looked around me, hoping that I'll see something interesting.
After a while I spotted two small figures, sitting on a smashed wall, smoking pipes and laughing.
I immediately knew who they were:
" It's Merry and Pippin !!"
And we rode fast towards them.

" Nathìniel ! I thought we never see you again !" cried Merry, his arms around my waist for he could not place them higher
" You have changed so much." said Pippin, looking into my eyes.
" Yes ?" I asked, suprised.
" Yes. I do not know if it is even possible but you look even more beautiful. Well more like... confident."
I smiled and blushed deeply.
" Hey, She's mine!" giggled Legolas, placing his hands on my shoulders.
" I still can steal her from you!" laughed Pippin.
" Not anymore." teased Legolas showing him my finger with the ring.

" You're engaged ?Well Congratulations !"  Pippin hugging me and Legolas tightly.
Legolas smiled and looked away.
" I can't believe it ! We rode all the way here, trying to save you and you are happily sitting here, smoking pipes. And when we finally arrive the only thing you talk about are our love birds !" grumped Gimli.
" We are sitting on a field of victory ! And it's not my fault that the salted pork is so good !"
" Salted pork ?" asked Gimli interested.
" Hobbits !" grounted Gandalf with a smile.
" What a light hearted folk !" I ruffled their hair.
I missed these people so much. The only thing left was the hope that Frodo and Sam were getting on well.

" We're under the orders of Treebeard. He is taking care of Isengard now."
Merry and Pippin continued talking and Gandalf kept asking them questions.
I was lost in my thoughts, gazing upon the near mountains.  Arwen... Is she in Valinor already ? And what about our father ? Is he alright ? Will he be happy when I'll tell him that I'm leaving to Mirkwood? Then I looked away, noticing the Fangorn forest. I miss my home. Is it really my home ? Who my parents were ?

" Are you alright meleth nìn ?" asked Legolas, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my hair.
" Yes. I was just....thinking."
" Of what ?"
" Nothing."
Legolas smiled: " I don't believe you. Tell me my love... What is wrong ?"
I sighed. He always knows.
" My parents. You know those, who left me in Fangorn."

" They loved you."
" I know they did. And I uave a family - Lord Elrond and Arwen... And you." I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes.
" If only I would knew them..."
" I understand." he said smiling.
" You do ?"
" Yes." he whispered and kissed me softly.
" Come on Gandalf. He wants to speak with you." Merry's voice called me back to reality.
Who was he talking about ?
I didn't know but I followed them.

Timeskip

The person he talked about was an ent ! But not one of those who raised me. Still he looked very familiar. Like I knew him longer than the ents that raised me. Maybe... No it can not be. I shook the thought of my head.
He talked with Gandalf about Saruman but then he turned to me. Our eyes met and he starred at me in astonishment:
" Bless Eru ! It's not.. How...? I...  thought you are dead..." tears of happiness filled his eyes.
I glared at him, my eyes wide opened. Is he who I think he is ?