Minas Tirith Part. 2

I examined a long black bow, simple, without any carvings and carefully laid it next to a quiver, decorated with the tree of gonor, which was full of arrows whose seagull feathers were blacknand white.

I

looked to the corner of our room where stood a full armour of a  Gondorian soldier. It was quite large because it was made for a man but I guessed it wouldn't fall of me.

 It was quite large because it was made for a man but I guessed it wouldn't fall of me

" So that's it. I was an ent, a princess of Rivendell, a ranger of the North and now I am a Guard of the Citadel in Gondor." I spoke sadly, walking over to Gandalf.
" You can be whoever you want, Nathìniel." he said, smiling brightly.
" I want to be Legolas' wife." I whispered and a  tear fell from my eye
" I do nôt want to die in a battle, but I'm afraid that if I won't, he will. And my heart will be broken forever."
" There was never much hope. But now that the sword is remade, the hope grows. You can't loose it. Not now."
said Gandalf, starring at the red sky behind the hills. Mordor.

" I wonder where are Sam and Frodo. I would like to see them. To hug Frodo, ruffle his curly hair, to cook potatoes with Sam and laugh at his stories..."
" So would I. But the enemy is almost ready. Not just orcs. Also men, legions of Haradrim from the South, Mercenaries from the coast... All of them will answer Mordor's call."
" Why is the world so cruel? Why can't we all live happily, safe and sound...." I sighed leaning on Gandalf's shoulder.

" But we still have you. The white wizard." I smiled brightly.
He looked at me without saying a word.
" Gandalf ?" I asked nervously.
" Sauron has yet not revealed his deadliest servant. The one who will lead the armies of Mordor. The witchking of Angmar."
I knew this name, for the hours I spent in the Rivendell library couldnnot be counted.
" He stabbed Frodo on Amon Sûl." I whispered scaredly.
" He is the Lord of the Nazgûl. The greatest of the nine."

Suddenly a giant lightning cut the big cloud that rose above Mordor. I started to tremble, thinking about Frodo and Sam. I couldn't imagine those happy folks wandering the depressing plains of the Dark land.
Gandalf put a protective hand on my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.
" We come to it. The greatest battle of all time." I said, looking to the east.
" The board is set. Pieces are moving."

Timeskip

I was lying in my bed, starring at the ceiling. Gandalf was snoring loudly so I couldn't sleep. I was womdering what was Legolas doing . Was he alright ? Did he even think of me ?

Legolas' POV

I was in our tent, sitting on a pillow, holding Nathìniel's secret star. Where is she ? Where is my love ? She's with Gandalf, he will protect her. But still I'm afraid.

Nathìniel's POV

I finally closed my eyes, flying away to a dream.
Suddenly I woke up in a tent. Someone took my hand. I turned around and saw Legolas.
He was smiling at me, brushing my cheek.
" It's just a dream." I whispered, looking down.
" I know." he said, pressing his sweet lips on mine. I kissed him passionately, wrapping my arms around his neck strongly.
" Calad nín pelith Legolas."
" Ú- pelitha. Im an lle."
" But you are so far. "
" I'm with you. You said it. I'm in your heart."
I smiled, stroking my fingers through his hair.

" Orthach  'uren in matha enni." he said pressing his lips on my neck. I blushed.
" Melion lle." I said, listening to his heartbeat.
" Don't loose hope, meleth nín. I will come. I won't leave you alone." he whispered, looking to my eyes, his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer to his chest, falling on his bed. I kissed him again and again all over and over until we finally stopped.
He looked at me, blushing deeply.
" You are so beautiful." he whispered.
I blushed and brushed his cheek:
" Not as much as you are."
He kissed my forehead and then he dissapeared.
I suddenly felt alive. I knew I could do it. That I will survive.