Everything shall pass away

I fell asleep in Legolas' arms safe and sound.
Suddenly I felt something. Was it wind ? It was never cold in the palace. Maybe it was a scuttle. Still I was curious so I slowly opened my eyes.

I found myself on a well known courtyard of stone. Minas Tirith was this place called. I remember all those painful moments but also the wonderful ones.
Why am I here ?

After a while of looking around I noticed something. It was a crying woman, sobbing quietly. I heard this noise many times.
My sister Arwen. Her face was hidden behind a black veil, ocean blue eyes full of tears were closed. She was leaning on a man with crown who was dying.

" Aragorn no !" I cried and ran to him. He opened his eyes, those green ones that used to be full of strenght were now weak, weak but happy.

I brushed his cheek and burried my head to his chest.
" Nathìniel, avo-ninna." he smiled and took my hand.
" Le boe ú-gwanna." I sniffled.
" Amin amira an. Lû nín tollen."
" Iesten." I begged.
" Garo lend vaer. Harthon cened le nan lû hen." Aragorn spoke.
" It was beautiful to have you in my life Nathìniel. My friend ranger." he smiled at me and wiped away my tear.
" Estel nín." he whispered and closed his eyes.

Flashback

" Wood lady, I like that."
" Yes it's good. Much better than a strider."

Flashback

" You are one of the wisest people I know Nathìniel."
" You propably haven't met yourself."

Flashback

"And if we should die tonight then we should all die together."

Flashback

"

I was supposed to be Estel. The one who gives hope, but in fact it was you who always believed when there was nothing we could believe in. "

Flashback

" Let the real Estel come forth. The one who believed in me in my darkest times. "

" Losto vae mellon nín, âr nín."
I closed my eyes and quietly started to sing the song of Elendil:

Et Eorello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.

Then I burried my head into Arwen's shoulder and so did she. We stood there alone in the cold wind. Sky was gloomy and dark.

" He's gone. Forever." Arwen cried.
" He went to a better place." I smiled and stroke her hair. I couldn't even imagine the pain she must felt right now. Her love is gone and she will never see him again and what is even worse is that she will stay here crying until everything shall pass away.