Father ?

" Who are you ?"
" I'm Treebeard. The Lord of Fangorn."
" You are young then, for I grew up in Fangorn, and I have never met you." I said, still confused.
" I was banished and I propably returned after you left.  I thought you are dead because I didn't find you. Fortunately you were safe."
" What are you talking about ? I don't..."
He showed me to stop talking.

" There once lived an elven girl. She was very young among her race and she was very happy and joyful.
She was beautiful as a spring flower, with freckles on her face, with walnut hair that shone gold and reflected al other coulours. Her  eyes were emerald green and her face pale. She looked so innocent and inexperienced, well she was strong and wise . Wise as an old willow. That's why they called her Tathariel.

She was given a unique gift. She could speak with trees. Of course the other elves could do so, but she was different. She could heal them, bring them back to life. She could make them cry and force them to laugh.When she was very young, her mother died for she was a mortal. Andreth, wife of the golden haired Aegnor, Prince of Noldor. She was raised by her father but when he was killed in war, she was taken under the protection of Galadriel, her aunt. She lived in Lothlorien for many years but her grief was great.

She knew that the trees will understand her. And so she left the golden wood and ran here. Where the ents lived. Years passed and she became a woman, who incidentally fell in love with a tree. Some found it ridiculous but she really loved him. And so did he. But the other ents didn't like the way they talked to each other so they decided to keep their love a secret. After a few years, the elleth gave birth to a child. Their only daughter. 

They called her Minai - which means unique. For she was the only one to share the blood of both elves and ents. Well it was hard to hide a baby elfling. When the old ents found out what the two did, they banished them from their forest. Howewer they left the child there, hoping that it would find peace.
The elleth, tired of life and torn by worries sailed to undaying lands, leaving her only love alone. He wandered the wilds for thousands of years. And then he came back, the forest was burned and his daughter gone."

I looked at him, tears in my eyes.
" Father ?"
He nodded and took me into his tree arms.
" All those years..."
" I'm sorry."
" I thought that I'm a half human but instead of that I'm a tree." I laughed.
" The pendant..." he pointed at my necklace. I never knew where does it came from.
" It's Thurin Elin. A secret star. "
My eyes widened in astonishment.
"It was you mother's. The crystals are stars which means you are an elf as she was. The roots symbolise trees that your mother loved so much. They keep the star a secret. As we kept you."

That moment I remembered that I have a step father..
" And what about My father, Elrond... He raised me. I love him as my own."
" He is your father. And he will always be. Only wanted you to know  the truth. To know that your soul is in the trees. It will be there forever, whether you want it or not."
" I do." I smiled.

Timeslip

" So you are a tree." laughed Legolas.
" Well... It looks like it. But as my heart longs for Fangorn, so my heart will always fly to Rivendell."  I said and looked at the tower of Orthanc.
" He has no power anymore." said Gandalf on Saruman.
While we were on our way back, Pippin  noticed something in the water but I didn't see what it was. He jumped of his horse and reached into the water for it. It was a smooth black stone.
" I'll take that." said Gandalf, looking at Pipin worriedly.
I sat on my horse and we rode back to Rohan.