Simply wonderful

I was lying in my bed, sneezing. I was cold, ill and with a soon to be born child in me.
Legolas was running around me with cups of hot tea, tissues and herbs.
I couldn't just lie in bed, looking at him while he was attending me.
He was on his way to the kitchen when I got up from my bed and stopped him:

" I will bring it, meleth nín, just sit down for a second you've been caring for me the whole day."
" Don't worry about me."
" Legolas please !"
" Nathíniel you are ill and weak, let me help!" he begged.
I strenghten my gaze. I knew he just wanted to keep me safe but it looked like he thought that I am was not strong enough to endure a ful
" I'm sorry.. Please forgive me meleth nín I didn't mean to but ... That's the only thing I can do for you now."

He wrapped his arms around my weary body as I shivered and sniffled.
He kissed my forehead, looking into my eyes, smiling and I whispered:
" Thank you, meleth nín."
" I love to take care of you."
Then he left the room and came back with a jar of dried camomilles.

" This tastes exactly as the tea I always make for myself." I said after I took a sip of the hot herbal tea with bitter but soft taste, inhaling the fragrance of forest flowers.
" I know what you love." he winked.

" And who I love." I smiled and brushed his cheek, soft and smooth as silk.
" I can't wait for our son. Can you imagine it? We will teach him how to shoot arrows, we will play with him and read him books..."
" We will spent all our time with him until we'll leave." I smiled.
" And then he'll become the king of Mirkwood." said the love of my life.

Timeskip

I sat in the bed, after hours and hours of pain and tears I finally held him in my arms.
The sweetest elfling I've ever seen. With eyes blue as a frozen lake - eyes of his father and his hair was smooth and wavy, shining in different colours, changing tunes from blonde and ginger to brown and pitch black - those hair were mine.

Legolas sat beside me, leaning his body on mine and looking at the little creature.
" He has your beautiful hair." smiled Legolas.
" And your glorious eyes." I gazed at the blue seas on the face of my son.

" He is simply wonderful." Legolas brushed his cheek, making him giggle.
"Our dear Elvain. The prince of Mirkwood."