Introduction

Hello! Please note that this story will have Mature themes. I do not need people that do not understand what dirty things mean in my comments. If you are here to be disrespectful you can leave right now. I do this for me and the fun. This story will be in the works a lot. I plan on having 100+ chapters that have already been planned out. Please note: There will be sensitive scenes and strong language. This is a love triangle story. 

Please make sure you are kind and respectful to me and others in the comments. If I see any disrespect I will block you. I expect kindness... I do not need bullies.

Also please remember that this story will have dirty talk, sex, drug use, and alcohol use. Please if these are triggering do not read or read with caution, please! 

Note I do not own any character in this story besides Rebecca and Zamira. 

Also note this story will not be following the plot of Harry Potter. Moldy Voldy will not be in this story. Order of the Phoenix, Half-blood Prince, and the war won't happen. It will be like it's a normal time at Hogwarts. It will also be modern. There will be ways to listen to muggle music. Also, Fred is alive, and well he doesn't/didn't/won't die. They will dress a little more modern things will be a little bit more modern. It won't be exactly 2020 modern. They won't have phones, Ipads, Computers, etc. They will have modern music, cars, and small tv's.

Disclaimer!!! Fred and George will only be one year ahead of Zamira, Harry, Hermione, Ron and, Rebecca. Ginny will still be a year younger. 

Questions>>>>

Ideas>>>>

Comments>>>>

Thank you and without further ado, I present to you Love Me Too.