Chapter 12

A/N

This chapter will contain sexual content and smut. Please if any of this is sensitive to any of you I suggest skipping this chapter. This chapter will be 600+ words. I am also currently editing my other chapters! But without further ado here is chapter 12.

The night I have been dreading, detention night. I am so slumped from class, I could literally fall asleep on the floor if I really wanted to. I didn't need another detention so I have to go. It shouldn't be too bad. I have Zamira meeting me and Draco there close to the end of the detention to use her wand to clean the classroom. I got into sweats and a tank top, it was easy and on my bed from the night before. It is what I slept in, I put it on and head out of the common room to the potions room. Draco is already there and Snape was waiting on me. I am not late thank goodness. I did not need that from Snape right now.

"Alright, I was going to have you clean my classroom but it is already cleaned. Expect our cauldrons I need those cleaned. Please get started I will be in my office if anything is needed from me. Remember no magic!" He walked out of the classroom and left Draco and me alone. I went over to him and sat at the table where he was sitting. He pulled me off onto the floor.

"Really? On the floor?" I ask him and he picked me up and lays me on the table. He kissed down my torso over my clothes. Of course, he was teasing he is always good at that. He lifts my shirt and kisses me again but all over. He runs his fingers over my waistband and gave me goosebumps and chills.

"I love the way your body responds to my touch." He whispered in my ear. He put his hands on my waist and moved them down and pulled my pants off slowly. I felt like I was in heaven every time I was with him. He kissed between my cold thighs and went up and up. Until he got to my panties. He slowly pulled my shirt off and his shirt off. I unclasped my bra my self and let him pull it off. He cast the silent charm and started to take off his pants and boxers. He took my panties off and started to rub up and down my clit. I let out a moan and he smirked he went down and waved his tongue over my clit and my back arched and he pushed me back down. He took two fingers and inserted them inside of me. He went slowly, I know he can do better than that. He took his two fingers and rubbed them all over my clit. He took his length and put the tip right at the entrance. He slowly went in and went slow he was teasing me again.

"Please Draco, I need all of you tonight. I need it all please." I let out a long gasped moan. He went faster and faster. He kept going and my legs were shaking violently, I was so close. We both let out a long-awaited moan and he went faster pumping in and out of me. He felt amazing like he always does.

"Draco, I am going to cum." I let out another moan and he pulled out and his cum went all over the table. We let out long breathes, we took the charm off of the room, and heard footsteps. We hopped off the table and cleaned it off quickly with magic. That way we knew there would be no trace of it at all. The footsteps were gone and we quickly cleaned the cauldrons and set them out to dry. Zamira never showed up she is either in bed or with George. We headed to Snape's office to tell him that we finished and he dismissed us. We headed back to the common room and said our goodbyes at the stairs and headed to our rooms. My legs hurt badly but I couldn't tell anyone that. Especially George, he would never let it go.