Chapter 25

A/N

Hey ya'll I am in school as I am writing this. So I am going to be writing half this chapter in school so no mature content will be in the first half. I will write the 2nd half at home. This chapter is just  a filler at the moment. Also ultra red monster is where it is at :D

"What you guys laughing about?" Fred opened the door with George behind him. "None of your business you git!" Ginny said grabbing her blanket. "How about a lil truth or dare?" George came into the room. We agreed and I had a question for Zamira. 

"Ill ask first! Zamira truth or dare?" I blurted before anyone else could talk. "Um, truth." She said with confidence. "Alright so the other night you said you might be in love with Fred but you and George did it just the other night." I kept a straight face and Zamira's lips went into a line.

"Jealous darling?" Fred whispered in my ear. "No I am not I just want to know why." Was I jealous? Yes I was very jealous. "It was a dare Fred and George wanted to see how you guys would react! I am actually very in love with George." Relief rushed over my body I don't know why because I was clearly dating Draco. We went on playing and we just enjoyed ourselves. 

One day till new years eve

"Harry, have you done the potions homework?" I asked him and he shook his head no. Great the only person who has done it is Hermione of course she did! But she isn't helping me. Wait I could ask George! He is great at potions. I rushed upstairs and knocked on his door I didn't want to walk into something. 

"Enter!" I heard from the other side of the door. "Hey what's up?" George was alone that probably meant Fred was in the shower. "I was wondering if you could help me with potions."

"Sure thing little one. Fred is in the shower I am going to go tell him not to come in with only a towel." George left the room and came back quickly and jumped onto his bed. "Alright Lil flower what we working with?" I walked over to his bed and sat down on it I handed him the parchment paper with all the instructions. "Oh okay, Amortentia basics. This is easy, so here is what you do." He explained everything thoroughly he should just be a potions teacher considering he is so good at it. "Look isn't the shortest person ever and my brother." Fred came in he was wearing sweatpants and no shirt. "Oi mate put on a shirt!" I said shielding my eyes. "Why? You going to get distracted from my beauty?" 

"Haha very funny. I am done anyway thank you, Georgie!" I kissed him on the cheek and quickly left. I skipped down the stairs to Ginny's room. "What has you in such a good mood?" Hermione asked me. "I got my potions done no thanks to you." She looked at me and shook her head. "Let me guess George?" 

"Yup! Anyway nap time for me!"

New years eve

"Be good! Do not set this place on fire." Molly said pointing at George and Fred they put their hands up in defense. Molly gave us all hugs before leaving with Arthur. "So what we gonna do tonight?" Harry asked sitting down on the couch. I shrugged my shoulders on laid on the couch. George had turned on the twilight zone. It was weird but good, a little slow. 

"I will be right back," Fred said going upstairs, I thought to myself what could he possibly be doing...

A/N

Some tea about to be spilled! I am going to update undying love then start writing chapter 26 :)