Chapter 57

I got up out of bed and opened my door. Pansy and Blaise were there with worried but mad looks on their faces.

"Hey, guys what's up?" 

"You need to come with us now. Your friends can come too." Blaise said

Everyone got up and we started to follow them downstairs. They took us to the common room couches. I look at the one that has two people on it. Draco and Astoria. But they weren't sitting they were making out.

"Oh my god. You have to be fucking kidding me." I yell to where the whole common room looked at me. Draco pushed Astoria off and looked at me and back to Astoria. I didn't know what to do at the moment I stood there frozen. The next thing I know Astoria is on the ground with Zamira on top of her and Draco is on the ground with Fred and George beating the shit out of him. A bunch of Astoria's whining friends comes towards Astoria but I jump in beating the shit out of one of them. While Ginny is on one. Luna is on one. Pansy is on one. And Lily trying to help as much as she can. 

Draco's friends were occupied with fighting Ron, Harry, and Blaise. All at once, everyone was pulled away from each other. Dumbledore was in the common room. 

"Everyone dorm rooms now!" He yelled at the fighting students. My friends and I took ourselves back to my dorm. I was full of anger and sadness. I should have seen this coming. Wait a minute... that time Astoria was coming down the stairs with messed-up hair and clothes... The time Draco's dorm room was quiet. I am so dumb and blind! I was pacing the room with my friends looking at me. My knuckles were bruised and my lip was cut open. 

"Stop pacing oh my god!" Ron yelled at me.

"Really Ronald? I am sure you would pace if Hermione cheated on you! I am sure you would be angry and sad at the same damn time. You need to figure out what is important here." I snapped at him. 

"She is right Ron." Hermione chimed in. I gave her a small smile. I really needed to calm down before I lose it. I sat on the floor and controlled myself. I soon calmed down and my breathing was stable again.