Chapter 38

Draco and I were walking around Hogsmeade deciding on what we should do. We went on and on about things we wanted to do that day. We decided on going to Honeydukes, Zonkos, the tea shop, and then the three broomsticks. 

"Sick they got muggle candy!" I said running to the back of the store. Draco came up from behind me and scoffed. 

"Muggle candy? What type of name is kit-kat? Most likely tastes like shit. What the fuck is Gummy bear and Gummy worm?" 

"Draco if you tried all 3 of those things you would be amazed. Please try them for me?" I asked him giving him the puppy dog eyes. He rolled his eyes grabbing two of each assuming some of them are for me. He walked around the wizard candy and picked out some of those. None of them sounded good at the moment. 

We made our way straight to Zonkos. I got some stink pellets I wanted to plan something with Fred and George aka the prank masters of course. Draco looked unamused in that store. We made our way to the tea shop and Draco looked happier in there. It's something about Zonkos that he doesn't like obviously. 

"Draco look at all the new tea they got!" 

"Looks like we're going to be here for a while aren't we?"

"Oh I don't know I really just need peppermint, lemon, raspberry, cherry, grapefruit, and I would like to look at the others." 

"Wow, you love your tea don't you?"

"Why yes, I do have you not seen the kettle in my dorm?"

"Nope, I have not. Wait a minute one of the new is English Breakfast tea! I love this stuff!" Draco said picking it up off the shelf. I picked up a couple of boxes myself and went to go my usual. I looked at the new ones and I picked up oolong, chamomile, green tea, hibiscus, and white tea. Draco looked happy staring at his new box of tea. We made our way to the three broomsticks it was almost empty besides a few students and professors. 

We took our seats in the back corner booth. We liked to be far away from people it was better that way. 

"We need to talk." Draco broke the silence. My heart dropped at those words.

"Okay what about?"

"Your Jealousy problem."

"My jealousy problem? You mean with Astoria?"

"Yes with Astoria!" 

"I'm sorry last time I checked I am not supposed to sit around when my boyfriend is getting groped by someone else besides me!"

"You know it doesn't mean anything."

"Do I? Do I really? Because if it didn't mean anything you'd push her off or away."

"I have tried she doesn't listen."

"If you some Fred, Ron, Blaise, Harry, or anyone for that matter come on to me what would you do?"

"I beat the shit out of them."

"Exactly! That's what I am doing with Astoria."

"Oh come on! It's different when it's a girl! Girls are normally unloyal!"

"You did not just go there."

"Oh, I did! And I meant it, I bet you have cheated loads of times. Probably with Fred I see the way the git looks at you!"

"You are a complete dick to even think that! I'm leaving enjoy your fucking muggle candy you bitch." I took out the 3 packs of candy and threw them onto the table. I grabbed my bags and went to the floo powder network. 

"Gryffindor Common room." 

"Hey, how was your date little one?" George said as I was patting the soot off my clothes and coming out of the fireplace. 

"Horrible where are the girls?"

"Not here right now come sit with the big boys," Fred said patting a spot next to him. 

"What you boys up to?" 

"Well I am not cause they won't let me but they are smoking weed," Fred said pouting.

"Well that's good they won't let you they are being good friends."

"Yea yea. The girls won't be back for a little bit so just chill with us?"

"Oh alright, Freddie!"

"I like it when you call me Freddie!"

"I know you do."

I took the joint from Lee's hand and took a push off of it. Fred reached for it but I pulled it away from him and shook my head. After that I didn't do anymore I didn't want Fred feeling left out. Soon I was tired and it was only 3 pm. So I laid my head on Fred's shoulder and dozed off. 

Stay Safe <3