Chapter 46

As soon as I get off the plane I walk to the nearest wizarding town. It was interesting and small I didn't want to stay long so I found a cafe and found their floo powder network and used that. 

"The burrow!" I say and throw the powder down. I get out of the fireplace and hear chatter coming from the kitchen. I walk slowly over and I saw everyone but someone caught my eye... Rachel was sitting next to Fred. They were playing some sort of card game. I cleared my throat and they all looked at me. Their faces went from straight faces to smiles. 

"Rebecca!" Fred ran out of his chair and tackled me into a hug. "I've missed you so much!" He says into my hair. Everyone else got up and hugged me. Rachel stayed in her spot she looked angry? Nervous I couldn't read her expression. 

"Hey Rach."

"Hi, Becca." She said quietly.

"You two know each other?" Ginny said looking at both of us.

"Oh, she didn't tell you? Her and I have known each other since I was 4 till I moved here." I say. I walk over to her and get her up off her chair and pull her into a hug. "I've missed you, Rebecca."

"I've missed you too," I say quietly I am hoping this is going to go well. 

"We're just finishing up a card game then Fred was going to make dinner. Wait... why aren't you at Draco's? Isn't his birthday in two days?" Hermione says sitting back down. 

"He didn't invite me or well he told me not to come."

"Oh, I am sorry Rebecca... Where did you go?" Hermione says keeping the game going. 

"America... it was very boring. Expect I got to see my family so that was great. They are actually moving back around the 22nd!" I say sitting down with them.

"They are? That's exciting are you going to move in with them?" Rachel asks looking over at me. 

"Uhm I don't know yet. I would like too but I don't know the details yet." I say and she nods finishing her card game. 

"Where are the your parents?" I ask walking to the kitchen with Fred after they finished their card game. 

"They went to Romania to see Charlie for 2 weeks. So it is just us." He says grabbing pots and pans down from the cabinet. I sit up on the counter handing him the little things he needs. He was making a roast dinner. I have always loved his cooking no matter what is was.

"So you are thinking about moving in with your family?" He asks me sitting up on the counter with me as he puts the Roast into the oven. 

"Maybe you guys would have an extra bed at least. Actually no cause I would still sleep over here on weekends and like half of breaks when we get off from school." I say popping a green bean into my mouth. 

"Well since you are moving out possibly. I could take your bed." Rachel comes into the kitchen. 

"You have a house I didn't when I started to live here. Besides didn't you just hear me say I would come visit on a regular basis?" 

"True I guess they could fit a bed some where for me."

"I don't know about that we are really cramped already." Fred said noticing my tensed up nerves. She sighs and goes back to the living room. Fred looks at me and gives me a I am sorry smile. He hops off the counter to stir the Carrots and peas. He checks the roast and Potatos and takes them out of the oven. 

I grab plates and cups from the cabinets and got to set the table. I put silverware out and napkins with them. Fred brings over the cut up roast and puts it in the middle of the table. He grabs the rest of the food and does the same. We call everyone into the kitchen and I take my normal spot by Fred and George.