Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning with extreme pain in my legs. I looked over at Zamira's bed and saw her sound asleep. I can't wake her up or she will ask me questions. I got up and slowly walked to the bathroom I kept my cries to my self. I took off my clothes and got in the bath. It really helped with the pain and tense muscles. Looked down and saw hickeys down my thighs. Fuck, well I am going to need to wear tights with my skirt today. I got out of the bath still in pain but it was better than before. I wrapped myself in my robe and sat on my bed and let my body dry off before I got dressed. I had to sit down to get my tights on. I put on my skirt and my sweater Molly made me for this past Christmas. I put on flats and waited for Zamira to wake up. I bet she was with George last night that's why she is so tired.

"Ow fuck my thighs... Oh hi, Becca. I thought you would be asleep." She looked at me with huge eyes.

"Hmm, you aren't the only one with pain in your thighs." I sat down on her bed and she laughed with me. She got up and got dressed and we headed to breakfast. Hermione and Luna were down there looking through the newspaper and the quibbler. 

"Goodmorning ladies! Why are you two limping?" Luna noticed and quickly asked us. Zamira turned very red. I just laughed and Zamira sat down with her face in her hands.

"Let me guess, Becca had fun detention with Draco and Zamira had fun with George in the library after hours," Hermione said setting down her newspaper.

"How did you know about the library?" Zamira asked her with a confused look on her face.

"I go to the library after hours to read, now I didn't see anything but I sure did hear things. Then heading back to the common room I was passing the potions classroom and things were awfully quiet then all of a sudden I could hear everything going on. Like you and Draco rushing around to get things cleaned up." She said eating a piece of toast and wiggling her eyebrows at Zamira and me.

"You heard us? Both of us? You must have been, embarrassed." I said sipping on water.

"Not really! Anyway 3 day weekend this week! We should have a sleepover today and Monday since we're out we should go to Hogsmeade with everyone including Draco if he is down to come." 

"Definitely Mione! I will see if Draco wants to go. What do you say, girls?"

"Yes, it will be a great break from the Nargles! Can Neville come with us on Monday?"

"Of course he can Luna. Does Ginny know?"

"Yes, Zamira she knows. And Ladies no sneaking off with your boyfriends tonight! It is all about us! Gryffindor common room 5:45 pm. Got it, ladies?" We nodded and Hermione got up and left for her dorm to get it ready. I am sure that Ginny's side of the room is very messy so she will definitely have to force Ginny into cleaning it up. 

I headed back to the common room and headed up to my dorm. I felt eerie in there like someone was there. If I die well, it is what it is I guess.

"Hello, Becca" Fred came up from behind me.

"Fredrick Weasley! How the hell did you get in here!" 

"Hello, little one" George pops out from behind the bathroom door. 

"Zee let us in!" George pats my head and sits on Zamira's bed. I walked to my closet and grabbed and bag and started putting in some clothes for the sleepover tonight.

"Why are you packing?" Fred sat on my bed let Shadow onto his lap.

"I am having a sleepover with the girls tonight. Stricly for girls only gentlemen. Now if you do not mind I need to get ready Hermione does not like when I am late." I grabbed their arms and took them to the exit of the common room and pushed them into the hallway. I put shadow in her bag so she could come with me. I packed my coins for Hogsmeade. I went over to Draco's dorm real quick and slid a letter under the door letting him know where I'd be. It was awfully quiet by his dorm. 

I grabbed my things and left a window and food out for Talen. I headed out of the common and of course, Fred and George were waiting on me. 

"Why are you limping Rebecca?" George asked me, I totally ignored him he kept poking my shoulder he was getting on my nerves.

"George! Why do you think I am limping?" I snapped and walked faster away from him.

"Hah! I knew it that will be 5 galleons, Fred!"

"You made a bet?" I stopped and turned around. My eyes filled with tears and looked at both of them disgusted.

"Becca, no I never agreed to it."

"Save it both of you! I thought I could at least trust you, Fred." I ran down the hallway and found Hermione outside the common room waiting on me.

"What's wrong, Becca?" 

"I'll explain when we get inside. Are the others here?"

"Yea come on." We headed up to the girl's dormitory and Zamira, Luna, and Ginny looked at me worriedly. I sit on Hermione's bed and bursts into tears, the girls come and sit on my bed with me and rub my back. They didn't know what was wrong but they were great friends. I know Ginny will go off on both of her brothers once she knew what happened. They calmed me down and Hermione went to go get water and food. I thanked her and drank the water slowly and ate the food slowly my appetite wasn't there as much as it was before.

A/N

I hope you guys are enjoying it so far! I hope you are I really do! Anyway, stay safe humans :)