Chapter 2

"Alright. It is dark so let us head outside and the fire going!" Zamira jumped up and headed outside. We all went out and Fred and George gathered up firewood. 

"I will go get some chairs from the shed." I said and walked off into the shed. I don't know why I offered to do this. The shed creeps me out at night. I walked in and realized that I am going to need help with grabbing eight chairs. I sighed and grabbed them and walked back to the porch. I set up the four chairs and realized Fred and George weren't back yet.

"Hey, how come the twins aren't back yet? It shouldn't take them that long to get firewood." I ask the group. They are shrug and I head back to the shed to get the rest of the chairs. I felt like I was being watched and it wasn't an easy feeling. I started to head back to the porch and I heard footsteps behind me. 

"Boo!" I heard Fred and George scream behind me. I screamed very loudly and dropped the chairs.

"Hey! That isn't funny! You know how I feel about the woods at night." I say to them and walk off leaving the chairs for them to grab. I walk up to the porch and sit on my chair. Fred and George come back laughing hysterically. I roll my eyes and grab the bag and start rolling it. I light it and take the first puff. I pass it on to Hermione since she is the one who asked for it. 

"Thanks! Anyway, we should play Truth or Dare minus the truth serum." Hermione said passing around the joint. We all agreed on it and promised no truth serum. 

"Alright, I will go first! Becca truth or dare!" Ron asked me. 

"Umm, I think I will go with Dare!" I said confidently. He giggled then whispered into Zamira's ear and she nodded and smiled.

"Okay! I dare you to make out with Zamira in front of us all!" He said laughing his ass off. I have no idea why he thought it was so funny. But I pulled Zamira in by her arm and made out with her for a good 3 minutes.

"Oi! Ladies let's not get too frisky over there." Harry said laughing his ass off. I got the joint and it was my turn to ask someone. I was deciding on someone it was a hard choice. 

"Okay! I got it. Ginny truth or dare."  I ask her hoping she will choose dare. I have the perfect one for her. 

"Hmm I'd say truth but I am going to go with a dare," she said and I spit my drink back into my cup and start laughing.

"Okay! I have the perfect one for you! I dare you to recite that little poem you wrote for Harry from when you were in 1st year." I say giggling and everyone bursts out into laughter. Her cheeks grew very red. And she buried her face into her hands. 

"I hate you so much I am going to kill you, Rebecca! Okay okay! 

His eyes are green as fresh pickled toad,

His hair is as dark as a blackboard,

I wish he was mine, he's really divine,

The hero who conquered the Dark Lord." We all were rolling on the floor, laughing. Ginny was red in the face and Harry couldn't control his laughter. I ended up rolling off the deck on the grass. 

"Ow! Fuck!" I said as I laid on the grass.

"Oi! Becca you good?" Fred came down there to ask me. I shook my head no. I wasn't my head was in a lot of pain and I landed on my arm wrong. He picked me up and took me to the couch and laid me down. 

"Hey, Freddie is she alright?" Ginny came to ask him. 

"I don't know she hit her head pretty hard. I don't know what to do because if she has a concussion she cannot go to bed but I don't if she has one or not. Wait go get Hermione! Concussions are common in the muggle world." Fred said everything I could hear echoed. I felt so tired like I could pass out right here.

"Hey Becca stay awake for me you got a concussion. It's me, Hermione. Can you sit up?" She pulled me up slowly by my arm and I sat up but my head hurt so badly. I fell back down on the couch. I have never felt this much pain before in my head.

"She keeps passing out. Someone is going to need to stay down here to make sure she is breathing throughout the night." It sounded like Hermione but I couldn't tell. I ended up falling asleep but I could hear everything and still could feel my head throbbing. 

"Hey Rebecca you've been passed out for 2 days can you try to get up please?" I heard Fred, my head was feeling a bit better. My eyes opened and it was so bright in the burrow. My feeling started to come back in my whole body. I looked down and saw Fred's hand on my hand. I got butterflies in my stomach. What a great way to wake up from a 2-day nap.

"Hey, Freddie. I'm starving make me some of those Honey Pancakes you would always make?" I ask looking up at him. He smiled and laughed a little.

"Good to see you're awake. How are you feeling?" Fred asked me and I stretched out my whole body and it felt great to do that after not being able to. I realized that I was in a tank top and shorts.

"I feel great but um who changed my clothes?" 

"Oh, right Ginny did. None of the boys were down here we were shooed upstairs. I'll go make those pancakes as long as you sit up."

"Alright, I will. It's freezing in here my whole body feels like an ice cube." I said as I sat up the house was so cold. I kept shivering at least I know I can feel things. 

"Alright, one second." Fred ran upstairs and came back with one of his sweaters. He helped me put it on and then he went into the kitchen to make me pancakes. 

"Hey Freddie, where are the others? I haven't heard or seen them today."

"Ginny, Ron, Harry, and George are out back playing Quidditch and Hermione is keeping score for them. I can go get them if you'd like." He said from the kitchen

"No thanks. I don't need them crowding around me right now. All I need right is my pancakes." I say with a little laugh. I could hear him laugh a little bit. He brought me my honey pancakes and I thanked him he sat on the couch across from me and he turned on the television. I finished my pancakes and sat on the couch wishing for the headache that I just got to go away.