Chapter 18

My hand clapped over my mouth. They got what they deserved. I got up and skipped to their table happily. Hermione was holding in a laugh when I sat next to George and patted his shoulder.

"You guys told mum?!" Fred said with a shaky voice.

"Yes, we did! Serves you two right. Now ladies let's get to class." Hermione got up and grabbed her bag. I stayed back and back to the Slytherin table with Draco. He noticed I was waiting on him and he dismissed himself from his friends and grabbed my hand and walked me to class.

"Becca, I have a question." 

"What is it Draco?"

"Will you go to the Christmas ball with me?" My heart just did a backflip.

"Yes, of course, I will go with you!" He grabbed my hands and kissed my cheek and walked to potions then he dismissed himself to his class. My heart was fluttering all day. The ball was in exactly one week. The girls and I have planned to get our gowns tomorrow after class. I was super excited. I sat next to Fred and George with rosy cheeks and they looked down at me and whispered to each other. 

"Why so red little one?"

"Because George! I got asked to the ball."

"Oh by Draco I am assuming?"

"Yes, by Draco. Are you two taking anyone?"

"Well George is taking Zee of course and I have no one to take yet. I might just ask Katie Bell!" He was bluffing he always talked about how Katie wanted to get with him but he declined because he saw her as a friend and nothing else. The classes were breezy and easy today. Tomorrow Fred and George will finally smell their amortenia. I am still doing my base of amortenia.  I am hoping to get a smell of Fred and Georges amortenia so I didn't have to wait till the 6th year to smell mine. After all the classes finished I was tired but I hung out with Draco in his dorm and helped him with his classes so he would stay at the top. I was always below Hermione I knew I could top her if I put in the effort but I would rather see my boyfriend be successful than myself.  I fell asleep in his dorm so he let me stay the night but early the next morning he walked me to my dorm so I could get ready there.

George smelled a new book, fresh rain, and a dash of mint. I know who that is, it's Zamira. Fred wouldn't tell us who he smelled. I sadly couldn't get a smell because Snape moved the 6th years away from the 5th years. No matter how much we asked Fred he wouldn't tell us. Maybe he didn't smell anything. D.A.D.A was fun today we got to play with a boggart again. I never wanted to see what my biggest fear was because I don't even know. So I always skipped out on showing mine but I loved to see everyone else's. 

After classes, the girls and I got a snack and headed off to Hogsmeade. We headed into the clothing store and went straight to the dresses. Luna found one the completed her complexion. Hermione wanted a different design than what she had at the Yule ball. Zamira found a short tight black dress. Ginny found one that was short and loose. I was struggling to find the perfect dress. I went to the back of the store and found a light purple spaghetti strap mid-length dress. It was perfect. The girls fell in love with it on my body. We all bought some black flats that we velvet so that we could be comfy through the night of dancing. 

A/N

  I skipped school today :) I didn't feel like going so I stayed home. But my ear and head are hurting too so there is that. I hope everyone has a good day or night! Spicy chapter coming up soon! Stay safe everyone.