Chapter 62

I was walking down the hall after my last class. I heard someone calling my name. 

"Rebecca!"

I turned around and came face to face with someone I didn't want to see.

"Oh hell no."

"Please can we just talk?"

"No Draco I have nothing to say to you. Nothing at all."

"But I have things to say to you."

"I don't want to h them you fucking bitch. Can't you just leave me the hell alone."

"No, I can't leave you alone. I still love you."

"You love me? That's a load of fucking shit!"

"So what are you a whore now? Fucking that ginger bitch Fred? We never even broke up! So basically your cheating on me now!"

"Shut the fuck up Draco before I murder you! I'll save you the sweat were fucking done!"

"Oh come on baby you don't mean that."

"Don't fucking call me that! Ever fucking again. Don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't write to me, don't talk to my friends, don't talk to my parents, don't even let my name come out of your mouth! Leave me the fuck alone!" I started to walk away but Draco grabbed my wrist. I swung around a punched him square in the face. I heard gasps all around me. 

Draco grabbed his face and his bleeding nose. He stared me in the eyes with a flash of anger. Shit, I really pissed him off. He came storming towards me. I started to run as he chased after me. I knew where I was going. The Gryffindor common room. I kept darting around people. Draco pushed them out of the way. 

I said the password quickly and ran inside. The door shut quickly and I heard Draco banging on the door. The fat lady was yelling at him. Harry went out to see what was happening. He told Malfoy to get lost. Fred and George were laughing as they came down the stairs till they saw my horrified face. Fred ran down to me and George followed behind.

I told them what happened they promised to kill Draco. I didn't object to their promise.