Chapter 48

My head was in my hands. I wish I had thought to collect. I don't have any at all. My brain decided to take a break for the week or something. I sat up there for a good 20 minutes before heading back downstairs. 

"Hey, girly come  sit with us." Ginny looked up at me. I went to the couch and sat in my normal spot. 

"Okay, I have been dying to know! What do you guys think of Rachel?" Zamira said pulling her knees to her chin. 

"Well, she is a little annoying, to be honest. She was hanging all over Fred and it was a little gross." Harry said grabbing a handful of popcorn off the table.

"Yea she was all over me. I told her I wasn't interested like 10 times and she still didn't care."

"That's her alright. She has always been like this. She doesn't know boundaries." I lay down on the couch. 

"I got some of the muggle stuff if you guys want any," Ginny says putting her hand under the couch and pulling out a bag.

"Yes please!" We all almost say at the same time. Ginny passes it around we all take turns. If Rachel was here she would for sure try to act mature like she didn't want any. We were all relaxed just hanging out on the couch. We made little comments about going to school in a couple of months. September 1st is the day we head back the 2nd is when classes start. 

"So with your parents moving here are you going to go live with them?" Zamira broke our relaxed silence.

"Most likely yeah. I'll be 20 minutes away and visit very often. I'll probably stay here for a couple of months during breaks."

"Good for you! Rachel kept asking when she would be added to the clock and get her own bed here. We told her maybe never I could tell she was on the verge of tears but it's better, to be honest than lie." 

"Rachel has always been a little stuck up. But she was my only friend before she disappeared and never would come outside after I found out I was a wizard and she was one too. She kept it from me till I wrote her a letter."

"Yea she was definitely stuck up. When Molly and Authur left we got out the fire whiskey and she tried to act all proper it was quite embarrassing not going to lie." Harry falls back onto the floor looking up at the ceiling. 

"Yea she has always been that way. I got used to it even though it was annoying."

A/N

End of this chapter. I know it is really short but I am tired and need a ton of filler chapters till we get to juicy chapters. My spring break started today so hopefully, I will update more often. I am going to start editing my chapters as well.

Stay Safe <3