Chapter 66

^^ The dress that Rebecca wears to the dance!

"Attention students the Christmas Feast will start in 30 minutes. After the feast, you have 30 minutes to prepare for the dance." McGonagall called to the whole school through a speaker. I put on a short red dress for the dinner. I wasn't going to wear my long dress to dinner. I walked out of my dorm and saw Fred in the common room. He was wearing formal clothes but not his suit.

"You look, great baby." He said grabbing my hands and kissing my lips.

"Thank you," I said. He went the side of me and we walked to the great hall. It was greatly decorated. A large Christmas tree and everything. It was very nice. We took a seat next to our friends. Rachel and Cormac looked bored. Like they were zoning out.

"Hey, foxy lady look at you," Zamira said smiling at me.

"You look, hot Zee. Blaise... I might steal your girlfriend." I said giggling as I sat down.

"No, you won't... Unless I can steal your boyfriend." He said flashing a grin at me. I choked on the rum I was drinking. And everyone laughed. Besides Rachel, she was too busy staring at Fred. That little bitch.

"Ayo Rebecca pass me more turkey!" Ron said with his mouth full.

"Ronald! Stop talking with your mouth full!" Hermione scolded him. I handed him the turkey platter. He filled his plate up with more.

"So Fred, I got this drink that I want you to try. It's honestly really good. I've had it before and I want to know what you think." Rachel said passing him a flask. He took it and drank it.

"Mmm taste like strawberry. What is it?" He asked

"Nothing just something I made not too long ago."

The dinner was soon over and all the girls and I were crammed into my dorm getting ready. I put on my dress and made sure it fit correctly. It looked perfect. I did simple makeup and was ready to go. 

I and my friends walked down to the great hall. We headed down the stairs and we were stared at in awe. Our boyfriends and Luna's Girlfriend greeted us. They took us to the dance floor and we began to dance.

Rachels POV

Rebecca doesn't get the happy fairy tale she thinks she deserves... That drink will do all the work for me. After the dance that is when it should work. It shouldn't wear off till I tell I say the spell I made. That's what I did to Cormac. Poor guy, he didn't know what happened. Fred will love me and only me. I will be his whole world. I can't wait for Christmas at the burrow. Hmmm, I can already feel Molly's sweaters.

Rebecca's POV

"Rebecca, can we talk out in the hall?" Fred asked me. God talking is never a good sign...

"Yea of course."

We walked out in the hall and he took a deep breath.

"I love Rachel... I can't hide from my feelings anymore..."

"What? That's what it was? Were you trying to get her attention? Oh my god! I can't believe you!" I said on the brink of tears. Ginny walks out of the bathroom and sees us.

"What did you do Fred?"

"He doesn't love me. He loves Rachel! He dated me for a month to get her attention!" 

"Fred is this true?" Ginny asked him and he nodded slowly. She scoffed grabbing my hand. She pulled me into the dance. I had tears streaming down my face. I haven't been this heartbroken since Draco. 

The girls follow Ginny after they see us. She sits me at a table and rubs my shoulders a little bit consoling me. I hate love so much. I have liked Fred since before I could remember! What the hell am I ugly? I look up and Draco is staring at me. He sees tears running down my face and walks over to me.

"What happened?" He asked with a stern voice.

"Fred doesn't love me. Like you don't love me." I said with my voice cracking every word. He huffed and walked away. God, I am horrible! This always happens. 

I have the girls take me to my dorm. As I am walking out Fred and Rachel are talking. Rachel looks happy. She doesn't deserve that stupid smile. I hate her so much!

A/N

Took a little break. I am summer break finally. Hope y'all don't hate me too much.

<3