Chapter 16

We headed back up to the castle and we were going into the Ravenclaw common room with Luna because she finally got her wizard weed. She had to sneak us in because it was almost after hours. Her dorm walls her covered in pictures of the quibbler. Her room dimly lightened and had quite a lot of blue and pink. She went to under her bed and pulled out a box, once she opened it a sweet smell came out of it. She pulled it and rolled it, she gave the first puff and passed it around. By two hits we were losing our minds. 

"Guys did I ever say that Rebecca and Fred kissed!" Hermione blurted
"Yea we did! He is a great kisser but Draco is better." I laughed but it was a loud crazy laugh. They looked at me and questioned my laugh. My vision blurred and I looked over to Fred who looked dashing tonight. I got up off the floor and went to Fred and straddled his lap as he was on the bed.

"Freddie, you look amazing with your hair pushed back," I said pushing his hair back with my fingers. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in kissing me. I kissed back and he laid us both down. Ron cleared his throat stopping us. 

"Oi! We do not need to see any of that!" Ginny said covering us with her hand. I quickly got off of Fred and went to the floor. We kept smoking and the room was fogging. It looked like the dark forest in the winter with all the fog. We opened a window so we wouldn't get caught. We had a blanket over the door crack so the smell wouldn't seep out. The smell was fruity but very strong. 

"Guys! So George and I have something to say." Zamira broke the silence. 

"We are dating!" George said with a bright smile.

"We know George." We almost all said. They gave us the look of how the hell did they know? It was obvious. They also were kissing almost every minute of the day. They acted like we didn't see it. We ended up passing out in Luna's dorm. We got so tired none of us wanted to get up. It would feel like we were floating even more if we did get up. I was the last one asleep it took me a while until I got into the bed with Fred and slept up there with him. His warm smell of campfire and the Quidditch closet smelt nice and calmed my nerves easily. 

A/N

Sorry, it is so short! I have school tomorrow and at least wanted to get a chapter in tonight! I hope you guys enjoyed it is about to get more drama-filled :)