Chapter 45

June 2nd

I wish I could stay longer but I didn't want to waste my plane ticket. I bought it cause I thought I would be going to Draco's house for his birthday but he is being a little bitch. I made sure to have everything packed. It was my last day in America I never want to come back here. Their Wizarding laws are so boring. I can't wait for my family to be back in England. That is where I belong. I hope the Weasley's understand me moving out. They have done enough for me so I am sure they will. 

"Hey sis can I come in?"

"Yea what's up." I sit up on my bed. 

"So you have to leave tomorrow?" He asks me with a frown.

"Yes, but we see each other in a couple of weeks! You excited for Hogwarts?"

"Yea I hope I get a stronger British accent like dads. Mine is weak."

"It's only not as strong cause you have lived here for so long. I am sure yours will get stronger." I giggle. I pat an open spot next to me and have him sit. He pulls me into a hug. I will miss him but it is only for a couple of weeks. He lets go of me and dismisses himself from my room. I use a quick magic spell to pack up my belongings and set my bag next to my door. I have all day before I leave at 5 am tomorrow. 

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. We have so much food here! I search high and low but find no good food. Can't believe they have no good food here. Not even Mr. Kipling cakes! America is a bore. I settle on some crisps. Why are they so salty...? I put them back not being able to handle the salt. I guess I'll wait till dinner. 

I walk around taking in on how big it is. I walk from room to room. This place has 2 living areas, a cinema, an indoor pool, and a game room. Why would anyone want to move from this place it is gorgeous. I find my way back to my room and flop on the bed. I pull out Pride and Prejudice and begin to read. 

"Miss Becca it is time for Dinner," Opal called through my door. I looked at the time 7 already? I put my book into my bag and went downstairs. It smells like Chicken Tikka Masala one of my favorite things. I get to the kitchen and see the best meal in the world.

"Sit! We hope this is still your favorite! Since it is your last night here." My mum says sitting down. I nod and begin to eat. I haven't had this is for so long. I should teach Mrs. Weasley how to cook this. Or my mom could since they're coming back. My mind wanders to Draco. I hope he is okay I miss him so much. I wonder what they are doing at the party on his birthday. Who will be there? Astoria? I bet she will be there is a pureblood. 

"Hunny are you listening?" Dad interrupts my thoughts. 

"Sorry what?"

"We were saying you are going to love the house! It is fantastic right next to your old friend Rachels's new house!" Dad said with a proud smile.

"Great..." I said putting more food into my mouth not wanting to continue the conversation. I don't want to see Rachel after that letter I got from her. She made me angry. How much you want to bet she is going to get herself added to the clock. That is for family only. I finished my food set my dish in the sink and headed to my room. 

The Weasleys don't even know I am coming back. I hope they won't be mad that I am just showing up after like a week. I finally fall asleep but wake up to my alarm going off. 2:00 am it read. I had 30 minutes to be ready. I got dressed made sure I had everything. My mom was sitting on the couch waiting for me to come downstairs. I had my trunk and backpack. She had me grab her arm and we apparated behind the airport so no one would see us.

She walked me inside and I got checked in. I said goodbye to my mom and went through security. I waited an hour in the airport. My flight got here early glad I wasn't late. I got first class again. I stared out the window happy to go back to my happy place. The plane ride was quiet besides the distant crying of a baby back in Economy. I pulled out my potions book and begin to do some reading. I could exactly pull out a quill and ink in the middle of a plane. People would think I am crazy. 

"Attention Passengers if you could buckle up and please put away all your belongings. We are going to land in about 5 minutes. Thank you for flying with American Airlines." The flight attendant said. I put away my belongings and sat tight for the remainder of 5 minutes. 

A/N

I woke up this morning to 1k reads. I was honestly so excited and cried. I hope you guys like this story. If you don't that is fine but don't be mean about it. If you don't like the way things happen I am sorry. I really hope you guys do enjoy. I write another chapter tonight but I am not sure I have school tomorrow morning. 

Stay Safe <3