Crazy auntie (chapter 11)

"Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.”
– Khalil Gibran

Camila POV

The next day I woke up as happy as I was the night before. I couldn't stop smiling.

After I got out of the bed and fed Riley, my eyes grew wide in realization. I forgot to tell Addison!

How could I forget!? I was so excited and jumped around all evening, but I forgot to text Adi. You are so dumb Camila!

I put Riley on the couch and then took my phone and called Addison as fast as I could. I was so happy as she picked up the phone and just started screaming.

,,Holy fuck! What's wrong?" She asked and I could tell from the background sounds that she wasn't home, but I was to excited to think straight.

,,I-... He-... We-..." I tried to said while I was trying to calm myself down, but was unsuccessful.

,,You did IT?" She asked.

,,No! But aaaaaa! I'm dying wait..." I said and took a deep breath.

,,You are dying and I should wait? What the fuck happened?" Addison said and seemed a little worried.

,,Who is dying?" I heard another voice on the phone and my eyes grew in realization. Shit! It was Shawn! Shit! No!

,,Ca-"

,,Not me! It's not me! Say something else." I interrupted Addison.

,,-rmen." Addison continued the word.

,,Carmen? Who is Carmen?" I heard Shawn asking.

,,A friend of mine. Just give me a minute. I'll be right back." I heard Addison say. ,,Okay now tell me what happened." She said after a while.

,,Oh god....We..." I started

,,You?"

,,We are...."

,,You are? Step by step, Mila." She said and I giggled lightly.

,,We are a..."

,,You are a?.... No! NO! OH MY GOD!" She said and started screaming.

,,We are a couple! He's my boyfriend! He's my freaking boyfriend!" I said and started screaming around again.

,,OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm dying!" Addison said.

,,You are dying? If you are dying what am I doing?"

,,You are already dead! How is Haven? Is it cool? I'm just asking because I'll probably never see it." She said and we both started laughing.

,,It's pretty boring without you. Oh look there is Jesus! Hi Jesus!" I joked and started laughing harder.

,,Now jokes to the side. When? What? How?" Addison said and started calming down.

,,If you are coming here after work, I'll tell you everything." I told her.

,,Fine, but I can't stay over night. I've to go to my parents tomorrow."

,,Well I've to go to Shawn's parents tomorrow so you can't stay." I said and waited for her reaction.

,,You what? Holy fuck! This is too much! I'm going to get a heart attack!"

,,You are telling me that? How do you think I was feeling last night?" I said excited while I was still jumping around the apartment and realized that Riley was watching me giggling.