Yuh-huh! (chapter 41)

"A life lived in love will never be dull.” – Leo Buscaglia

Camila POV

Months passed and things couldn't be more perfect. We found out that Addison is going to have a baby girl and the baby party I organized was incredible.

Now it was already August and Zara could give birth any time and that made us all really overprotective for her. Shawn's birthday was in two days and I was organizing him a little party, but I was thinking about postponing it until Zara was giving birth, but she wouldn’t let me. She said that we already have a lot of events in the near future, so postponing stuff isn't a good solution.

Lena's wedding was in September and then Addison could give birth any time in October. So I think everyone can tell that the next three months are going to be full of amazing events.

Addison was complaining all day long about the fact that she's going to look fat at Lena's wedding because she is going to be pregnant. I tried to explain to her that she won't look fat and only pregnant, but it was useless. As if Addison's stubbornness wasn't enough, her hormones were also not helping the situation.

It was Friday and like I said, Shawn's birthday was in two days. I was freaking out lightly about his birthday being perfect. I contacted Aaliyah and she was going to come and surprise Shawn. Shawn's parents were coming later today and that meant that he has to go back to his apartment....sadly...

I realized that I haven't slept alone in months, but I FOR SURE don't regret it.

Anyways Shawn knew that his parents were coming and that's why he was now at his apartment organizing and cleaning up there because that apartment was kind of abandoned. Even if his apartment was much more specious than mine, we were still spending more time here.

We talked one day about moving in together in his apartment, but we never came to do it. There were too many things going on right now, but maybe we'll have time for it after Addison gives birth to her baby girl.

,,Riley, could you please stop moving and let me get you changed!? You wanna see Karen and Manuel so stop moving around!" I said as I tried to hold her still.

Riley started to move around and start crawling lightly this month and I couldn't look away for a second because she was already somewhere else in the apartment. The only place I could leave her alone was her bed.

,,Rileyyyy.... PLEASE!" I was literally begging a baby to stay still, but what else could I do!? ,,If you don't let me get you change then you can go in a diaper to see Karen. Is that what you want?" I asked and she suddenly stopped moving around. ,,That's what I was thinking too."

I changed her quickly in a cute dress and then I also got changed in cute summer dress thinking about the fact that it was the beginning of august.

I went to Shawn's apartment with Riley in the stroller and as I got there, I took the elevator and arrived pretty fast.

,,Shawn?" I shouted while I was taking off my shoes.

,,I'm in the guest room making the bed. " He shouted back and right as I picked up Riley from the stroller to go with her to Shawn, the interphone rang.

It couldn't be Shawn's parents cause they should be there later today.

,,Are you waiting for someone?" I asked.

,,No, but could you answer it?"

,,Sure." I said and then answered the interphone: ,,Hello?"

,,Oh...hi... I Shawn Mendes living there?" I heard a familiar faminine voice ask.