Tiny (chapter 101)

"An older sister is a protector and a confidante, the one who has your back no matter what."
–Unknown

Camila POV

I woke up by the sound of some voices. I opened my eyes to see Shawn next to my bed holding my hand and Aaliyah and Riley sitting on two chairs.

I squeezed Shawn's hand to bring his attention on me and a smile immediately appeared on his face when he looked at me. Riley also turned around to look at me and a smile appeared on her face.

,,Did you sleep good?" He asked me, placed his other hand on my cheek and stroke it lightly with his thumb.

,,I wouldn't say good, but it was acceptable. How is Nate?" I asked and Shawn's smile grew wider as I said our baby's nickname.

,,He is perfectly fine and perfectly healthy. A nurse told me that they will bring him here in any minute now because he'll need to be fed." Shawn said and I nodded.

,,There you are!" Suddenly someone said as the door opened and my eyes fell on Adi who immediately ran to me and gave me a careful hug.

,,Hey, bro." I heard Ethan's voice and when I looked to the side, I saw how Ethan gave Shawn a bro hug.

,,Riley!" I heard Stacy's tiny voice and saw how she ran to give Riley a hug.

I thought it was abnormally cute the way Stacy and Riley were the same height even if Riley was one year older.

,,How was it?" Adi asked me and put some curls behind my ear.

,,Just like you described it." I said and she rubbed my back.

,,It's worth it in the end. I mean, look at them." Adi said and pointed at Riley and Stacy who were playing around.

,,I know. Did you see him? He's so beautiful..." I said and Addison smiled at me.

,,I didn't see him yet. We came directly to you." She said and I smiled at her. ,,Riley, did you see your brother?" Adi asked.

,,Yes! And I like him." Riley said and that made my smile even bigger.

,,What about you? Are you a happy auntie?" Adi asked Liyah and she giggled lightly.

,,Super happy. He's adorable." Aaliyah said and smiled at me.

The door to the room opened again and a nurse came in with a baby bed.

,,Here are a lot of people and the baby needs be feed. Could everyone, who isn't the mom or the dad of the baby, please leave?" The nurse said.

,,Oh god.... He is so beautiful." Adi said as she saw the baby in the bed the nurse came in with.

,,I mean it. Everyone who is not one of the parents, please leave." The nurse repeated herself.

,,Liyah, could you take care of Riley?" Shawn asked Aaliyah and she nodded.

They all exited the room and Riley looked back at us and waved while she held onto Aaliyah's hand. She was adorable like always.

,,Are you ready?" The nurse asked me and I nodded. She placed Nate in my arms and the moment he looked at me, I felt so lost in his beautiful eyes.

His eyes were just like Shawn's and I couldn't help but fall for this little human that I could call my son. I heard a camera click and I looked at Shawn to see him with the phone in his hand.

,,I couldn't help it." He said and turned around the phone to show me the picture. I smiled at him and then he put his phone away.

,,Do you need any help?" The nurse asked me.