Missy (chapter 59)

“Life is the flower for which love is the honey.”
– Victor Hugo

Camila POV

While I was getting changed, Shawn was changing Riley in the clothes I prepared for her. My outfit was for a night out, but at the same time I tried not to show too much.

After I got changed, I walked in the bathroom to do my make-up

After I got changed, I walked in the bathroom to do my make-up. I tried not to exaggerate and go for a more natural look. I let my hair down and only gave it a little shape.

,,Babe! I'm ready. Where are you?" I shouted as I walked out the bathroom.

,,I'm getting changed now. I'll be ready in a minute." He shouted from our bedroom.

,,Where is Riley?" I asked.

,,With me. She helps me choose an outfit." He said and I couldn't help, but giggle.

,,You want some help?" I asked and popped my head in the room without revealing my outfit.

,,Yes please." He said with puppy eyes and that made me giggle once again.

I entered the room fully and his eyes grew wide and he swallowed his own saliva as he saw me.

,,You look....stunning.... Like always." He said mesmerized and then took a deep breath.

,,Thank you. So will you. I mean you always look stunning, but you know what I mean." I said and giggled while I walked to his closet and looked for a outfit for him.

,,And you tell me all those guys are going to look at your perfection!?" He asked and I chuckled while I kept looking in his closet.

,,If a guy comes near me, I promise to slap him." I said and heard him laugh.

,,Perfect!" He said and continued laughing softly.

,,Uhhhh! This could make a cool outfit!" I said and took a white and black button up shirt and a black pair of jeans. ,,Put it on!" I said and handed them to Shawn.

,,Yes, mommy." He said and I slapped his shoulder lightly. ,,Ow! Riley, mommy is aggressive!" Shawn said, I gasped and slapped him again.

,,You behave like Addison!" I said and he put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

,,If Addison finds out this wasn't meant to be a compliment I will be a 'widower'." He said and I couldn't help, but laugh at his comment.

,,Get changed, you comedian." I said, took Riley and walked out of the room.

,,And I don't get a kiss for being so funny!?" He asked while I walked out the room with Riley.

,,Maybe later. Now get changed, Missy." I said, giggled and walked away faster.