I thought you were a bitch (chapter 27)

"Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us." —Unknown

Camila POV

,,So.... Who do you wanna call first? The doctor....or Matt?" I asked while we both sat on the couch and Addison was holding Riley in her arms.

,,The doctor. I mean,  I wanna know that I have an appointment before I call Matt....., but I don't have a doctor... I mean for kids. You know what I mean?"

,,I do. I have a friend that is now Riley's doctor. We can call her.... She'll for sure be more than happy to give you an appointment."

,,Why all are your friends doctors!?" She asked and we both laughed.

,,Well most of my friends are from college, so all of them are dentists and I don't really have other friends. I had...a hard time before college. You know I-"

,,You don't have to tell me. I understand." She said and put a hand over one of mine giving me a smile.

,,I kinda think you need to know... You don't know anything about my past and as my best friend, you have the right to." I said and then took a deep breath to continue.

I told Shawn about my past, so doing it one more time can't hurt. I won't tell her all I told Shawn cause I'm not ready for that. I'll only tell her a part. Small steps are better. There is also so much stuff Shawn doesn't know and it's better that way. Nina and I went through some BIG shit and we promised to each other to never tell anyone about it.

'Keep the secret with you in your grave.' That's what we promised. Nina kept her promises and so will I.

,,You know that after my parents died, it took long until I could name a place home.... I never had friends, keeping in mind that we have been sent from foster family to another. Even as Nina and I moved back home, everyone in high school looked at me as the poor girl who lost her parents. I was a loner until I met you at that party." I said and Addison giggled at the memory.

,,You looked so lost at that party. I was there with a few friends that abandoned me after 5 minutes. As I saw you, I thought it may be interesting to get to know you. You looked so....mysterious."

,,Uuuuu!" I said and we both laughed.

,,I remember how shy you were at first, but after we drank and talked a little, I knew you're going to be someone special in my life. I didn't know back then that I'm going to call you my sister, but here we are." She said with tears in her eyes and that also brought some tears in mine.

,,You really changed me. In a good way tho. I was a complete loser and somehow you transformed me into a party animal."

,,You weren't a loser!"

,,Oh right! I was...mysterious." I said and we started laughing again.

,,Totally. What was your first impression of me?"

,,I thought you were a bitch."

,,Ow! That hurt! What made you change your mind?"

,,Nothing. You're just my bitch." I said and she gasped, but then we started laughing uncontrollably.

,,You're my bitch too." She said and we continued laughing.

,,Don't you think we should stop calling each other bitch while a baby and a half baby are around?"

,,Mehh! As long as their first words aren't bitch we're okay." Adi said and we started laughing like crazy again.

,,I'd be so lost without you..." I said getting emotional again.