What was mine (chapter 61)

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."
-Mother Teresa

Camila POV

,,Mila? Is something wrong?" Shawn asked as he answered the phone.

,,Georgia called me. She said that she tried to put Riley to bed, but she wouldn't stop crying. I'm now taking a cab and going to Lena's." I said.

,,I'm coming too. Just hang on. I've to go back and tell Daniel that I've got to go." He said.

,,Can you stay on the phone?" I asked because I didn't want to wait alone in the dark for the cab.

,,Of course! Don't hang up cause it might be loud." He said and then he probably entered the club because there was so much noise.

I heard Shawn talking to someone who I supposed were the boys. After a while, the noise was gone and that's when my cab arrived.

,,I told the guys. I just need to find a cab now." Shawn said.

,,Mine just arrived." I said and then got in the cab. I told the driver where to bring me and then turned my attention back on Shawn. ,,Where are you? I can tell the driver to come to you and pick you up." I said.

Shawn told me his location and it was surprisingly on the way so I told the driver to go there first before we go to the final location.

,,Babe, we are almost there." I said on the phone as I noticed the cab was getting close Shawn's location.

,,Okay. By the way, I wanted to ask you something because I might have said something I'll regret." He said and that confused me.

,,Ask me..."

,,Do you think Addison likes Ethan? I'm asking because Ethan confessed that he likes Adi and he started freaking out so I said Adi likes him too. But I'm not one hundred percent sure." He said and I started giggling excited. The driver gave me some weird looks, but I didn't give a fairy.

,,Adi just told us she likes Ethan!" I said excited.

,,Thank god... I thought I fucked up."

,,Oh my god! How cool is that!?"

,,Ethan said he'll tell her tomorrow." Shawn said and I was suddenly so excited for them.

,, I'm already so happy for them." I said.

,,Ey! I'm seeing a cab. Is that you?" Shawn asked and I saw that we were at our destination.

,,Yep." I said on the phone and then told the driver to stop the car so that Shawn could get in. I hung up the phone as Shawn got in the cab.

,,Hey, handsome." I said as he sat next to me in the backseat.

,,Hey, beautiful." He said and kissed my cheek. ,,Thank you for stopping." Shawn thanked the driver politely.

,,No problem. Do I drive you both to the same destination?" The driver asked.

,,Yes please." Shawn said and then put his arm over my shoulders and I leaned against him.

,,So... How many women hit on you tonight?" I asked him and he chuckled.

,,Only one insisted. The rest were just flirting from the far so as they saw I wasn't paying attention? they left me in peace. What about you? How many asses do I have to kick?" Shawn asked and I giggled lightly.

,,Two. I made myself pretty clear that I have no interests." I said.

,,What did you say?" He asked.