We were just talking about you (chapter 122)

“Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age.”
– Jeanne Moreau

Camila POV

I was home making something for lunch for me and Nate as my phone rang. It was Riley who asked me to bring her the swim stuff after school because she has her first training with the swim team today and of course said I will.

After the food was done, I divided it in two plates for me and Nate. Then I went upstairs to tell Nate that food was ready and found him on his bed reading a book while he was cuddled up next to Tarzan.

,,Food is ready. Do you wanna eat with me? Daddy said he will also come to eat with us because he has lunch break now." I said smiling.

,,I'm coming." Nate said while he started standing up slowly. Tarzan followed me and Nate downstairs. Just when we reached the last step, the doorbell rang.

,,I think it's daddy. He probably forgot his keys. You can go in the kitchen and wait there for us." I said to Nate and he nodded before he walked away.

Tarzan walked at the door and waited there for me to open it so he could see who was there. Thunder also came and I tried to push both of them lightly away so I could open the door.

,,Calm down, my boys. It's probably daddy." I said as I tried to keep them back and open the door.

When I opened the door I realized immediately that it wasn't Shawn. My eyes grew wide and then I immediately reacted.

Nick.

I reached to close the door, but Nick stopped me and pushed the door wide open.

,,Where is she?" Nick yelled and wanted to enter the house, but Tarzan and Thunder started growling and barking at Nick.

,,Don't even dare get near me." I said and he took a step back to keep the distance between him and the dogs.

,,I'm asking you one more time, Camila. WHERE IS SHE?" Nick said literally yelling at me.

,,She ran away last night as you came back drunk and started fighting with your bimbo. She came back here. She came back HOME." I said and crossed my arms over my chest in a confident way because I knew he couldn't do anything to me.

,,Mommy? Who is there?" I heard Nate's sweet voice approach and Nick smirked at me.

,,If you get my child then I will get yours." Nick said smirking.

,,Don't ever DARE threatening my children!" I said angrily to Nick even though I knew he couldn't do anything. Then I turned around to look at Nate. ,,Go in the kitchen and wait there for me." I said as softly as I could at that moment and Nate did as said, but he kept looking back at me on his way. ,,Get the fuck out, Nick. If I'm saying this just one more time then I'm calling the cops on you." I said trying to stay calm, but Nick only chuckled.

Every time he's doing that I'm scared to death. His smiles looks like one of a psychopath.

,,Camila....you can't stop me. These two dogs are just decorations and your little husband isn't even here." He said with that creepy smirk on his face and started getting closer.

The thing is that I couldn't even close the door because Tarzan and Thunder were in the way.

,,If you take one more step I'll beat you up to death." I heard the most familiar voice say and when I looked over Nick I saw Shawn. Thank god.

,,Oh my god! We were just talking about you." Nick said smiling and that's when I realized it. He was drunk as fuck. Great!

,,Oh my god! I was just talking to the cops on the phone about you! Now you better get the fuck out of my property before they arrive. What do you say about that?" Shawn said and Nick of course only got angry.