Home (chapter 53)

“Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. And having both is a blessing.”
–Unknown

Camila POV

Hours passed by and suddenly my phone started ringing. I hoped it was Melanie, but it was just Lena. I picked up and tried to hide all the bad feelings I had in myself.

,,Hey. What's up?" I said on the phone.

,,Hey! I just wanted to check if you are coming to the bachlorette party on Friday." Lena said and I felt so stupid to forget about it.

I forgot for a second that Lena's wedding is this Saturday. This whole new grandmother thing messed with my head completely.

,,Of course I'm coming."

,,And also you don't need to worry about Riley. My mom said she'll stay with her and Logan so everything will be perfect." Lena said and her happiness warmed up my heart.

,,Okay. I love you. See you on Friday." I said with a smile.

,,See ya, babe!" She said and hung up.

,,Who called?" I heard Shawn ask from the kitchen.

,,It was Lena. She asked if I'm coming to the bachelorette party." I said smiling.

,,Oh right. I told you that Daniel called me too. Or didn't I?"

,,You did." I said and I saw in his eyes that he was just as confused about earlier like I was.

,,Should we order some pizza for dinner? I just want us to relax." I said and he nodded.

,,I order it. You can choose a movie." He said and I walked into the living room excited.

I choose "Clueless" because it's a classic and I didn't see it in a while. I don't know if Shawn ever watched it, but he has to if he wants to stay my boyfriend.

Joking, but kinda not.

I went to check on Riley quickly and saw that she woke up from her nap. I picked her up and walked with her in the kitchen to give her some milk.

Shawn was in the kitchen too ordering the pizza on the phone. He smiled at me while I fed Riley and I smiled back.

Right as Shawn hung up, the interphone rang. We looked confused at each other and I know we were both hoping that it wasn't Mr Delope.

,,I'll answer it." Shawn said and made his way to the interphone and picked up. ,,Hello?.... Oh Adi! Come in!" I heard him say and I breathed out relived as I heard it was Adi.

,,Hey, guys." Adi said as she arrived at the apartment.

,,What the fuck are you doing here? I'm not complaining, but it's dark outside and you are pregnant as fuck." I said as I put Riley's baby bottle away.

,,I was feeling lonely and bored. And I know I'm pregnant, that's why I came. No weirdo looks at you if he sees the huge tummy." She said and Shawn helped her take her shoes off.

He's really a gentleman...

,,Anyways! What were you two doing? Anything interesting? Oh and can I stay with you? I'm bored at home." She said and walked to the couch and struggled to sit down because of her big tummy.

,,We just ordered a pizza and were about to watch a movie." I said and decided to tell her some other time about the whole grandmother thing.

,,Perfect! What are we watching?" She asked and Shawn and I chuckled at the way she auto invited herself. Anyways, we both love her.