Chapter 31

( Contains smut.)
(A/N: I'm sorry if this is cringy, it's my first time writing smut)

After the fight JJ and I head back to the Chateau and Kie and Pope home. JJ and I take showers and then lay down on the pull out.

" JJ?" I ask.

" MJ?" He answers.

" Why is it that I am always covered in bruises?" I ask, snuggling toward him.

" Unfortunately, I don't have the answer to that one." He says, wrapping his arms around me.

I look up at him, gazing into his blue eyes.

" You're staring." He says, looking down at me.

" I'm gazing." I reply with a smirk.

" It's creepy." He tells me with a smile.

" It's romantic." I say, then flip over and straddle him.

I press my lips against his passionately, needy. He deepens the kiss, and his tongue roams my mouth, claiming it.

We make out for a bit and I am so happy he's not wearing a shirt because I am able to do this.

I kiss my way down his body. My lips leaving his and trailing down his jawline. Then I travel down his neck, making him moan slightly. I smile while leaving a few hickeys on his neck. Then, I travel down his chest, kissing each of his abs.

" Do you really want to do this?" He asks.

I look up at him, smirking.

" Yeah." I answer.

" Do you want me to?" I ask.

" Hell yeah." He answers.

I pull his shorts down and smirk at him.

I then pull his boxers down and my eyes widen at just how big he is. I'm not new to sex with guys or girls but I've never seen anyone close to this big, he must be at least 8 inches. I hear him chuckle, while looking down at me, I glare back.

I kiss his tip, and then lick from the base all the way up.

I suck on his tip for a moment before taking him in my mouth as much as I can, what I can't fit, I use my hand for.

I move up and down, increasing and decreasing suction to find what works best for him.

I swirl my tongue around his shaft.

" Kena." He moans out, making me smirk.

I pull away after a moment to take a breath, and smirk at him.

He flips us over so that he's on top and pulls up his boxers.

He kisses me hard and then trails down my jawline and neck.

He starts to suck on my neck and he finds the sweet spot, making me moan, kinda loud. I instinctively put my hand over my mouth but then I remember no ones here but us so I remove it. I hear him chuckle but continue working downward.

He pulls on my tank top, wanting me to remove it, and I comply.

I sit up slightly and throw my shirt across the room, leaving me in my shorts and bra, at least I'm wearing a good bra and matching panties.

He kisses along my collarbone, leaving hickeys. Every once in a while, he looks at me and smirks.

He kisses in between my breast and leaves a hickey. He then reachs behind me and I sit up to help him. He undoes my bra with one hand and throws it behind him, and it turns me on.