Random Facts

Hi! I'm feeling lazy and I don't have my laptop to right so here are some facts/ head cannons for this story ig. Enjoy.

1. Makena slapped JJ one time in 3rd grade right after she met him cause he called her a stupid girl.

2. JJ and John B are the only Pogues who met Makena's Mom and Dad.

3. After Makenas mom died, her and JJ made a promise to never die.

Scene:

The pain in my chest increases as I continue to sob in the darkness of the forest. I can't believe she's really gone. I hear footsteps and look up to see JJ making his way toward me. He sits down next to me and envelops me in a tight hug.

" Hey, it'll be okay." He says quietly, holding me tighter as I sob into his shirt, my tears seeping through the material.

" No. No, No, it won't be okay. She's gone." I sob, my voice cracking.

" I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." JJ says, rubbing up and down my back as my harsh sobs turn softer.

" Promise me," I start, stopping to control my breath as sobs still threaten to take over.

" Promise you what?" He asks quietly, pulling away slightly to look at me.

" Promise you won't leave me, you can't die on me. I need you." I say, looking right into his eyes.

" I promise I won't leave you. But you have to promise not to die either, I need you more." JJ says, pulling out of the hug.

" I promise." I say, sadly smiling up at him, tears still running down my face, and a headache starts to form.

" Pinky swear." JJ says, holding his pinky out.

" Pinky swear." I say, lightly wrapping my pinky around his.

4. Makena is Bisexual, which is hinted to in an early chapter but never outright said. Her dad doesn't know and neither do her relatives but most people know.

5. Kiara was the first girl crush MJ ever had, Kiara doesn't know this.

6. Makena only has a handful of relatives other than her Dad, they live in Puerto Rico, she hasn't seen them since her mom died.

7. Makena likes cooking, but only does it on special occasions, or when shes sad or one of the pogues are feeling down.

8. Makena wants to run her own restaurant when she's older, to own the first Puerto Rican restaurant on the island is her dream.

9. Makena was the first one there to comfort John B when Big John went missing. She spent the night comforting him and trying to calm him down. The next morning, she made him a big breakfast full of his favorite comfort foods.

10. Makena used to be really close to her moms side of the family since her dad doesn't have any extended family. Her cousin Allyson, nicknamed Ally, used to call her El Gallo, because when Makena was a baby/toddler after she woke up her hair would stand up like a roosters. When Allyson would see her, she would call out like a rooster.

Also, thinking about adding more smut, let me know if that's something you want or if you don't want it, if you don't let me know, I will make the decision myself and then you'll either be happy or not happy with it. Thank you for reading! Happy New Year! I love you all!