Quick A/N

Hello everyone! I hope you guys are all doing well!

I made this A/N to talk about some few things... I will be talking about recent drama and problems. So if you are not comfortable reading those, please skip the first 2 paragraphs!

As of yesterday, Schlatt uploaded a Jackbox video that set a lot of people off. There were racist jokes as well as mentions of slurs.. I apologize to whoever was affected by this video. It should never have came out in the first place. Schlatt does need to apologize for the video even if it's genuine or not. And what confuses me is that he wasn't the one who made the jokes. He just laughed. Swagger was the one who made the blackface joke and everyone laughed at it. I just don't understand why Schlatt is the one being attacked for it. Yes he was responsible for posting the video and he could have taken that part out. But he didn't. Again, I am so sorry to whoever was affected by his newest video. With that, I will not be writing anything more about Schlatt unless he apologizes and recognizes his actions were wrong. 

As well as the Game Grumps thing.. If you were apart of Dan's actions, I am very sorry. No one should have to go through that. I'm not 100% sure on what has happened, but I know he was intimately speaking with fans that were underaged. Whether it be the person was 17 and almost 18, Dan should have known better. 

Now back to what I really want to talk about...

Thank you all. I don't understand how there are over 30,000 reads and over 600 votes.. You guys are insane! Thank you all so much. I always thought my writing was absolute trash. But with the positive feedback I get from you guys, whether it be a vote or a comment, it keeps me motivated to keep writing stories for you all!

I love you all, please do not forget that! Take care of yourselves and I'll see you guys soon!

p.s. headcanons and a possible part 2 to some story will be coming out through the rest of today!