Parent!Eret and Daughter!reader- Life Lesson

I'm so sorry you guys are getting like 1 story every 2 months. School has been kicking my ass lately. But I'll hopefully be able to write some more starting this month. I don't have too much planned :D

Word count: 1,569

*ERETS PRONOUNS WILL BE HE/THEY IN THIS STORY SINCE THE READER IS FEMALE AND I DONT WANNA MAKE IT CONFUSING. AND YOU AS THE READER ARE 6 YEARS OLD (PART OF THE REQUEST((thank you for the request btw<3)) )*

"Dad, dad look!! (y/n) smiled happily with a cornflower in her hand as she ran up to her parent.

"Hm?" Eret looked at the little girl running after him. With a smile on his face, he kneeled down and opened his arms to secure the young child.

"Look look! I found this outside! Isn't it pretty??" The child smiled as Eret moved some of her (h/c) hair out of her face. The child was the light of their life, and to see her smile made them happy.

"It's very pretty, kiddo. Now how about I prepare you a snack? It is about lunch time." Eret took off his glasses, showing the pure white of their eyes, but the little girl didn't mind. She loved their eyes. (y/n) always thought their eyes were more mysterious than hers. Which meant everyday was a new mystery. She nodded her head quickly as Eret gave a light chuckle and ruffled her hair.

(y/n) ran back outside to go explore more of the castle area while her father made her some snacks.

-Tommy's POV an hour before-

"Wilbur, you know that if we do nothing, we wont get what we want!" I yelled as Wilbur sat in front of one of the potion makers.

"Tommy no! We are not taking the kid! That's ruthless!" Wilbur yelled as he slammed his book shut.

"If we won't get our independence, we minus well take something of his!"

"TOMMY, THAT IS A CHILD. SHE IS SIX YEARS OLD AND YOU PLAN TO KIDNAP HER??? THAT'S HIS PRIDE AND JOY."

"HIS PRIDE IS HIS PRIDE AND JOY!!" Our argument went on for a good half hour, but I was going to go through with what I wanted. Won't give my country freedom? Then I won't give you your kid back.

~Third person and back to normal time~

(y/n) sat by her parents garden and adored the crops and flowers. Her small hands brushed over the soft lavender petals.

"Hey kid." Tommy's voice was quiet as he looked to make sure no one was coming. His plan was going to work if it meant taking the kid by force or not.

"Uncle Tommy!!" (y/n) smiled brightly as she ran up to give him a hug. He patted her back as she hugged his waist.

"How about you come spend the day with me? We can go listen to music. Oh, and Fundy is with Wilbur today, so maybe you two can play." Tommy offered. (y/n)'s eyes shone when he mentioned playing with Fundy. The two kids were practically inseparable.

"I would love too, but daddy's making me snacks. So I cant go." (y/n) kicked the dirt with her shoes, now upset that she cant go see her friend.

"I already talked to your dad about it. He said you can come play with us today. You can have a snack back at the van okay?" Tommy said, gently ruffling the child's hair. She quickly said okay and held Tommy's hand as they walked out of the castle garden and to the van.

"(y/n) I made your favor-" Eret paused as he didn't see their kid where she was just a second ago.

"(y/n)?? (y/n) where are you??" Eret set the food down on the ground and looked around, still not being able to find her.