Eret x fem!reader- Down With The Revolution (PLATONIC)

Yeah.. um.. take this. It's bad, but I'm not doin the best right now, so content might be a little slower but I'll try and put a chapter out every day like I have been. And thank you for the request (on Quotev)! I appreciate it! I'll try and make a George one that isn't platonic cause I've been doing a lot of those- okay, enjoy!!

word count: 759

"Today, there is war. Today we fight. And we will win." Wilbur said, putting his hands on the counter. Before walking to the book placed in the frame, keeping it secure in its glass case. Wilbur opened it and started reading, (y/n) looking over at Eret who was to her right. He had been acting weird these last few days and now he seemed way more distant. He always said he had other plans when (y/n) needed help mining or when someone needed to go to the nether, he would always shoot them down and go to the Dream SMP area.

"Now, let's go!" Tommy yelled, pointing towards the door that led them out of the van. Everyone followed behind the temporary leader and started firing at Dream along with the others that combined with him. After just a few minutes of shooting, Dream retreated with him comrades. 

"Yeah!! That was super easy!!" Tommy yelled, high-fiving Tubbo so hard that his hands stung and turned a red color. Eret told everyone to follow him, saying he had something cool to show us in return for being great team mates or whatever. But (y/n) could feel that something was off.

"Will.. something isn't right about this.." (y/n) mumbled, her hand placed on his shoulder. Wilbur reassured the girl that everything was okay and that they could trust Eret. But as soon as Eret introduced them to the new small compacted room, Dream popped out of the wall, swinging and shooting.

"What?! Get out get out get out!!" Everyone panicked, trying to leave the room but was closed in. 

"Down with the revolution boys!!" Eret called out, his hand placed on his forehead in a saluting manner.

Dream has slain Tommyinnnit

Sapnap slain Tubbo_

Wilbur Soot was slain by GeorgeNotFound while trying to run away

And now here sat (y/n), back against the cold obsidian and her hands held out in front of her as Dream held a bow right at the center of her head. She didn't want to die. Not like this. Not when they finally gained some power. A cut was placed on her arm and an arrow barely stuck in her leg. Her L'Manburg uniform was ripped and dirty. 

"Last words, girly?" Dream asked, adjusting the arrow so it was centered perfectly. But Eret, being the good friend he is, told Dream to lower his weapon and back away. The faceless male looked at the taller one confused, but listened, knowing he would have something better planned in mind. 

"Join me. I can guarantee you a spot in my kingdom." Eret stated, his hand outreached to the shaking girl below. (y/n) looked up at Eret, not seeing that one spark of kindness in his eyes completely gone. It was join him and the others on the Dream SMP or keep your loyalty with L'Manburg.

"Eret... I can't do that to them..." She mumbled, her voice sore for no reason. She looked over at the people behind him, seeing Dream's grip tighten on the bow, making her flinch.

"Come on... We can give you so much more!" Sapnap said, his arms crossing at his chest after putting his sword in its holder on the side of his belt. (y/n) took a deep breath, her hands clenching at her sides. She wasn't going to give up on L'Manburg. 

"Give me two days. That's it and I'll give you my answer. I won't talk to the others about it, I'll deal with it on my own. If I don't give you an answer by then, you can kill me. Deal?" (y/n) asked, watching what she was saying just incase she didn't set any of them off.

"Fine. Two days. Meet us at the community house at dawn. Better have your decision by then." Dream said, motioning for everyone to follow him including Eret. He shot you a quick glance before following behind Dream, leaving the girl in the room by herself. (y/n) finally relaxed, her breathing returning to normal as she closed her eyes and rested her head against the dark purple wall.