HI HI OMG HI

Hello! Tis me, Payton! It's been about a year since I've updated this story and I'm so sorry for that.

I have not kept my promise to you guys and I am very sorry.

Around this time last year, I sadly started to lose interest in the DSMP. I found something else that took up my time entirely and had just put all my focus into that.

But now that I have a proper computer again, I'm going to finally finish this story off based of the knowledge of the DSMP and their characters/ the streamers. I apologize if it doesn't reach your standards, it has been an entire year since I've watched anything DSMP related.

Please bear with me, and I promise to get on the writing grind and give you guys your proper stories.

ALSO, stories will be revised so I can edit and make them right since a lot of people had pointed out my errors in GN stories. I am also extremely sorry for those errors and misgendering those who use They/Them pronouns. I never meant any harm, I hope you have it in your hearts to forgive me.

Thank you for sticking around, enjoy <3

~ Love, Payton❤

(I also have thought about writing for my other interests, so if you would like for me to write on those topics, I will explain more in my little activity tab on my profile! <333)