Escaping the Eggpire - Eggpire x GN! Reader

More of a shorter story. I didn't know what to write for this, so yuh. Take care and enjoy!<3

Word Count: 976

"As the official members of the Eggpire, your jobs are to spread propaganda!" Bad smiled widely as his finger pointed at the other 8 people sitting around you. You had no reason to be here other than being a close friend. The egg had absolutely no affect towards you. No voices, no tingling feeling, nothing. Bad was like a brother to you, so you followed along with his "plan" to keep an eye on him. You, Purpled and Puffy shared quick glances. The three of you didn't know what Bad was on about but were too invested in what his goals were

"Here I have posters of all sizes. You, my fellow Egg followers, are to put these everywhere." Bad said with a smile, placing big stacks on the round table. Some were the size of reading cards, some were the size of billboards. The colors on the posters resembled dark reds and bright oranges. Some had the members on it, some were showcasing the Egg itself. Bad had really put thought into this whole thing...

His head quickly tilted down, his eyes staring daggers into our souls. 

"When I say everywhere, I mean everywhere." Bad's tone suddenly changed from hopefulness to something more sinister sounding. He sounded mad, like everyone would be in deep shit if no one didn't do as told. Then, he suddenly smiled that bright smile of his. 

That's what unsettling about this whole thing. Bad. His now undevoted love and care going towards this Egg thing made everyone worry what affect that thing had on him. Bad dispersed everyone with posters of all kinds, putting everyone in certain places in the area. You, fortunately enough, got the Prime Path. Easy as making a pie.

"(y/n), stay back for a minute, will you?" Bad asked, waving his hand for you to come over just as you were about to leave. You planned to meet up with Purpled and Puffy to talk about suspicions, but now that's not happening.

"What's up?" You ask, holding the posters close to your chest. Bad flicked his head to the side, signaling Ant (his right hand man) and Skeppy, to go off on their own and for you to follow. Ant and Skeppy listened, as did you. 

"Listen (y/n), I know you don't feel anything towards the Egg." Bad started off, opening the door to the walkway where the Egg was held. He stopped midway of the hall, pointing to the chests off to the right. Fear started to take over you, your fight or flight suddenly kicking in.

"I do Bad, there's no need for me-" You blurted quickly, one hand held out in defense while the other held onto the papers.

"PUT YOUR STUFF IN THE CHEST." Bad snapped, making you jump. He's never done that before. In all the years you two were friends, he had never once yelled at you with such anger before. Your eyes welled up with tears, walking over to the chests. 

"no no no this can't be happening.. c'mon, think. how can we get out of this???"  You thought quickly, setting in the posters first to stall a little. Fight? Maybe, but you can't mentally think of hurting Bad. Run? No, he's always been faster than you, he'd quickly catch up..

"What's taking you so long??" Bad asked from the small doorway of the big chest room, his arms crossed and his foot tapping on the carpet covered stone underneath him.

"Organizing. You know me, I can't have a chest of mine be un-organized..!" You chuckle a little, setting your axe in first, giving you time to look in your bag. Potions, pick, food, random blocks...

Potions! You quickly look at the color and saw they were potion of slowness and strength. One of each, both splashes. And just like that, a plan. Those random blocks you have are obsidian, cobble, spruce planks and granite. You firmly grip the slowness in your hand, taking a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry bad... but I can't have you doing this."  You think, closing your eyes tightly. you quickly stand, one hand with slowness and one with strength. You throw the slowness, catching Bad off guard who is now going much slower. You grab the obsidian with your free hand and start placing them down in front of him, giving you enough space to splash yourself with strength and get out. 

One rule about the Eggpire is that you can't have weapons on you, at all. But right before the meeting, you were out mining for obsidian that was needed for a "void" build you were currently working on. 

"WHAT?! (Y/N) GET BACK HERE!" Bad scrambled to grab his bow and arrows, giving you even more time to place down the granite and mine out. 

"I'm sorry Bad! Maybe take a moment to get out of that stupid delusion and come find me when you're better!" You scream out, blocking him from having any chance to get to you anytime soon. Final plan, run away. He most definitely won't have an mercy for what you've done, so fleeing is the best option for now until he's out of this Egg thing.

"Woah, where are you in a rush to?" Hannah asks, looking over her shoulder as her hands are still planted on the tree in a attempt to keep the poster up while she's distracted.

"No where special, bye Hannah!" You wave behind you as you continue running. Where were you going? No idea. Maybe a forest biome, the one no one likes. Yeah, that's a good idea. No one will find you there.

Here's to a new life... In a new place... With absolutely no one...