Author's Check

Hello there my lovely readers! ❤️

Let me tell you a few things about my upcoming story "LOVING THE TWISTED"

This story is a BL and will feature the couples MileApo, MaxTul, MewGulf and BrightWin.

This is going to contain a lot of angst and violence than my first story "With the Wind"

This is an imaginary world and the whole ruling system here is a definite and will not change during the story. It is actually quite normal for the people in the story world of LOVING THE TWISTED so I advice you not to bother about it. It is something like a fixed thing.

This contains vivid explanations about slavery and violence so the journey will be tough.

Unfair and Injustice. Please 😂 It is all over the story 😂 So bear with it. But as the characters heal, those things will also render.

This is gonna be a rollacoaster of emotions but I assure you at the end of the bumpy ride, everything will be so soothing and healing 🥺❤️

I will update this rarely until my first story "With the Wind" finishes as I am giving priority for that but after it finishes, this will update frequently.

So I welcome all of you to read this 😎My favourite and current readers know how I write and I invite everyone else to join our nice and cozy reader group.

Please give me your fullest support and leave your feedback in the comments and let me know how you feel about this ✌️

Love you all. Stay safe and healthy!

❤️ Yours loving author ❤️
~ Aqua Say ~